The trip the meeting

Leila's pov
Luna dragged me into this trip to some remote location. We were supposed to explore an remote forest that only loccals know about.

Luna then said " Hey Leila are you excited about the trip!?" I said " Yeah whats more to like about a remote location that if you get hurt you will die before you even spot civilization." Luna looked disappointed in my answer. But went back to her happy attatude. Saying " Hey maybe we can find you a boyfriend!" I replied with " Oh come on. You know I have up on that a long time ago." She then replied back." Well you never know!!!" I said " Yeah. Yeah." This was while we were all walking down a path to meet the tour guide. Then all of a sudden the ground started to shake. And rock started to fall. I fell to the ground and a huge rock fell onto my right arm. I screamed in pain. Luna was now freaking out. She then saw my condition when the ground stopped shacking and rocks stopped falling. She looked so scared. She then asked me." Omg Leila tell me what to do!!!" I told her greted through the pain." Go get help!!" She ran off with a "ok".

Sans's pov

I was slithering along when another earthquake hit. In the distance I heard a female scream. I got curious, and went to investigate the scream. I saw a girl trapped under a really big rock. I knew she wouldn't be able to get herself out of this situation. I asked " Hey you um need help?" The girl looked in my direction, and nodded yes. I then said " Ok just don't scream when you see me. I'm part Naga so yeah." The girl nodded in pain. I assumed that she was trying to keep the screams inside of her mouth. I used my magic to lift the rock off of her most likely broken arm. When I saw it. It was definitely broken. Knowing that their was no hospital anywhere near here. I asked" Hey do you want to stay with me and my bro until that heals?" She said with a wenched. " Yes. If that's ok you you that is." I replied " Well if it wasn't then I wouldn't have pasked." She laughed at my pun. I thought ' I could get used to this.'