Chapter 02:

I stepped down the hallways, I wasn't focused on anything, only on how to escape the situation of where I must go, detention. Its noon already, schools over but, clearly not for me. I'm walking so fast I can barely pinpoint where I'm racing so, I look up to have an idea where I am exactly in the hallways. When I look, it's to late for me to distinguish the body kneeling on the hallway floors,  before I'm sprawled across the hallway, I look before me and I'm spread in.. papers? Covered  along with books and notebooks. Across from me an alluring stranger captivates me. I've never been in face of her. She had locks of icy blonde hair, along with tinted makeup and  chocolate smelled lipstick as her embellished perfume. She was absolutely, most definitely, breathe taking, everything I've ever want. I desired and longed for her.

"S-sorry" is all I managed to slur from my lips.

As weak as I precisely fell over my knees for her and just as equal as I desired her.
She seems agitated causing her to quickly pick up her things and run off to whatever she was doing. After detention I overhear a group of boys.

"At 9, we should pounce and get us some" he says gripping his pants, where his penis is.

They smirk and make inappropriate gestures about sex, I'm vexing. Before I became an vampire, I was raped and stripped to the core and kept in a basement for years until Xander found me, and turned me into what I viscosity am now. I was put into an misused position but I'm grateful in a way, I can protect that girl.. before the memory haunts her for the rest of what seems like an entirety. Until she dies Or gets found. So, if I can help it, they'll go through me first, before stripping her down. After I leave detention I sit down on the streets cautious, and eyeing everything, people and cars. Or any vehicle really. It's 9 now, and I see the boys back, so I creep into the streets hiding behind stores, and buildings so they don't spot me. I could rip their heads off. I see them clearly now, and with the same beautiful girl with locks of icy blonde hair from earlier.

"Hey beautiful."

He says licking his lips and looking at her lustily.

"Um..hey" she says vexed.

She tries to walk off and get away from the perverts. I edge closer because of it.

"Where do you think you're going?" The boy says.

His gang comes closers and circles around, causing her to be enclosed.

"Don't you wanna hang with us?" One of the boys gang leader says, while pressing on her chest.

"Um.. I.. g-gotta go..." she says biting her lip nervously.

"Going so soon?" Another boy says grabbing her arms, while another tries to pull off her shirt, another one tugs on her shorts.

I came into the ally, it's a darkened cape of unstoppable opportunity's, but I'm darker. I sink a row of my vampire teeth into my bottom lip, making blood drip down my lips onto the streets. Activating my ferociousness as I hear the taunts, the closer my steps become. I'm so close, within striking range that I can practically smell the weed on the gang leaders breathe and smell dirt, coded bubble gum on another member's bottom of his shoe. I breathe through my nostrils and exhale through my mouth, leaving cold breath into the air. It's freezing for other people, I'm Icy as hell all the time so I don't feel anything, I was numb but most definitely ready for this ferocious fight.

"Bastards." I mutter under my cold breathe, loud enough that they can hear my spit. I let them purposely hear me so, they have an opportunity to stop the shit they were about to do. The focus on the girl now comes to me, she looks at me with a worried glance. The ganger leader turns playfully in the heel of his shoe to me, as if to willingly contemplate the accuracy of my description. He doesn't know my status, or charts of my killings. Lets just say there off the fucking grid.

"Aw, wittle bad girl gone gay for hot chick to come save the day" they saying teasing and taunting me, both at once.

I look down to my ripped jeans and the black leather jacket adorned around my arms and shoulder blades. Yeah, he's right as hell, I am a bad girl. He got one thing wrong though.. to sorrily underestimate me. I wasn't just a bisexual 'wittle' girl. I was also, a bitch with an attitude that had another thing coming from them. With Full force , I kick the gang leader in his chest, forcing him back like a basketball bat. His body had slammed against the wall as the mere sound of his skull cracking open against the cold,hard brick building in the mortar of the ally. I crack open another member of the gangs arm, hearing the sound of his bones breaking satisfies me as much as the gang leaders head cracking open. Two other enraged members come at full force at me with raging fist and jumping slurs of cuss words.

"FUCK YOU CREEP, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"  A member who hasn't been injured yet says. A battle cry ripped out of the top of my lungs and I ducked. Following up with a blow to their legs and feet. Both had lost coordination and fell like dumbasses on the concrete.

"Shitty gang bastards," I retort.

"You okay bud?" One says to some of the members.

"Fuck no, this shit hurts." He says holding on to his arm.

"We gotta get the hospital." Another member says.

After boys ran away frightened and picked up some of injured gang members and their leader for their little wittle lives. I shyly glance at the girl whom was clutching her shirt in fear, to when she almost lost it the boys. Her icy blonde locks of truly brimming hair stick to her forehead in shock, as sweat beaded her head in tensed, nerve-racking discontentment.

"A-are you okay?" I say shakily. I know the answers no, so I feel fucked for asking. 

The girl breathes on heftily startled note of fear, and ran a shivering hand through the part in her hair, utterly destroying the perfect separation in her blonde locks of hair, allowing it to fell into a gorgeous version of a messy bun. She doesn't say anything else so I do.

"Get into the car.. please?" I say looking into her gorgeous ocean eyes.

she buckles up her seatbelt. I get in and seatbelt myself, I can hear the gangs thoughts still.
Fuck, she's sexy, I wanna lick her vagina from the top to bottom, I want to suck her clit, Play with her boobs, make her moan so loud the whole world hears it and many, more thoughts from their heads. it's grossing me out... its like any other perverted thought those bastards would disgustingly think that were full of lust. They want 'some' from her, not because their 100 percent committed to her, but because of her looks. It disgusts me. I turn on the hot air to warm her up.