Busting Busting Busting

Jameson thinks about recent events. It wasn't a huge thing but it is starting to built up to something and he was suspicious about it. It still continues to go in circles, repeat it's self to a point where it might not end, there has to be a way to break the circle. No more silence this time. 

How will it work out? Will it even work in the first place? Only one way to figure out.

A silent sigh comes out of the mute's lips, he knew what to do. He made his way to Seán's recording room, therefore kicking down the door to it and in which where he's greeted with the sight of Anti was sitting on Seán's green chair, next to him was another chair made of cheap wood, rope still tied around his torso to his hips with the man he knew as his creator, Seán's corpse sitting therefrom 2017. How does that work? I don't know, this is the septic egos timeline, you do the work theorizers

The glitch turns his head over his shoulder and sees the grey-skinned male. "Ẃhaț̫̘͓͕̀ ̶d̶͖͕̬̣͎̟o̢̙ y̳̣̦̘̞o͓̪̙̻͍̣͟ù̮ ̲̯̤̖ẃ̦͇͕̜ͅa̖͙͚̟̯̹͝nt̝͔̗͖̪͓̥͘,̢͇̮̻͇͚̯̱ ͔̞̭̘̲ͅP͍̩̤̰̯͚̮ų͈p̦͖͓̭̝̞̥p̻e̟̰͚̳͓͖t̺̲̮?̀ ̪̗D̲̲͓̯̭̘͓o̡n̶͇̥̦͈̲͚'͉͖ṱ̘͚̱ ̼̺ͅy̻̥͓͝o̫͖̦͙̯͔̯u̖͇̰͇̠͇̗ ͍́s̸̺̯̖ͅe̙̟̪͖e̲͔̖̦͍̲ͅ ̶̺͕I͍̤'̵̲̳̙̤͕m̠͎̫͢ ̡͇b͏͈͈̘̖u̦̟s̗̳̻̱̳͞-̱͕͔͇̻" And oh, this was a mistake to even talk to Jameson in his current state, the plan was mean but it had to be done, why? Use negativity against negativity, the best kind of argument totally.

Here he goes, taking a breath until he speaks his apparent last words. "Listen here, bitch boy. First of all, happy birthday but I hope you slip on a banana so drink that last sip of banana milk while you can until then." Wow, harsh start but would you be mad as well at that madman for the stuff he did to Jack, the egos and the community? We don't address that later though. 

"Second of all, if you'll hurt any of us again tomorrow, the other egos and I will disown you." Everybody gangsta until Jameson speaking up. 

This caused Anti's eyes to tear up which caused Jameson to cross his arms and fold them to his chest. "And we mean it.
INSTAGRAM DUN SOUND

Sniffles came from Anti as he looked away from the meanie silent film man and suddenly there came other footsteps. 

"The frick is all this ruckus?" "Ja, why are you two arguing so loud?! I can't have a coffee bath in piece, mein gott!" Chase & Henrik walked into the room while both of their irritated expressions changed drastically seeing their best friend presumably dead tied up in a chair, next to Anti who seemed tear-eyed. 

This huge scene made Anti smile a little due to the reactions but the insults hit him too hard in the heart, Jameson was even late on congratulating him on his birthday, that was the worst thing and made him vanish in an eye blink.

"WHAT ZHE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE?!"