+*•••*+

The Four Elemental Keepers
Four middle school kids go out on a little modern journey to try and find two teenage boys who are supposedly the children of the Moon and the Sun

When Devils Fall
A strange girl transfers to a small school somewhere in Wakayama Prefecture, and ever since she stepped foot into that building, her life became a little more brighter

Class 4-CS1
Assassins, The FBI, and Mafia Members? That sounds like a pretty eventful high school life Shiku and his crew have in store. The only question is; will they all survive?

Hello to my Gods : Days Of Us
What will happen when the daughter of the Star family gets betrayed by her life long buddy and is forced to find four ancient zodiac signs with her body guard at her side?

House of the Stars : Days Of Them
The squeal to 'Hello to my Gods : Days Of Us' How will Salicity's group take it when there all of a sudden in the modern world? And worst of all, without the one person they all loved the most.

Down the Emmarald Road
A normal girl in a very bland Highschool is all of a sudden reminded of how wonderful things could be if you just add a little bit of positivity. How will a mute boy teach her how to live life though?

Seventeen
Being an immortal oracle isn't an easy job. But things get a little bit better for Miles when 11:00 PM strikes the night of his mid-term exams. He heard the voice of a boy and it sounded like he was crying. Why?

We Hit the Ground Running
Two boys meet each other when the red string of fate pulls them together, both of them having completely different views on life. Will this fated relationship bloom into something wonderful, or will the start of everything end in nothing.

Luck of the Love!
An angel unexpectedly injures her wing on her way to the god of love, Aphrodites. Being unable to fly, she was stolen by the Devil who had taken a slight interest in the little angel. But who knew the ruler of the underworld was a lesbian

Crowned Luminary
Two gangs, two perspectives. Two allies, and a whole lot of trades. Being forced to join a giant group of hooligans wasn't how
Destin wanted to spend his teenage years. But it must be fine right? Crowned Atlas was the most passive gang in New York. FYI : They were the most aggressive gang in New York.

For the Glory of Humanity
Born inside the walls and abandoned by her family, Lucca struggled to stay positive. But that all changed when the inner walls went down and everything goes to hell. What will Lucca do when she finally finds someone to protect, which so happens to be a blueberry with a stupid look and a nasty attitude.  

The Vermillions
Shes always wanted to join the magic nights, and on top of that she's always admired Captain Fuegoleon. Can Lucifer get past the magic knights exam? And if she does, will she be worthy enough to join Captain Fuego and his league?

What it Takes to Paint the Skies
France is the city of dreams, that's what everyone says at least. But Neer just can't fulfill his dream. And that's to become a ballet dancer. But that's hard to do when you work in a dusty old book store, Though with a little bit of luck, and a little bit of skill he might just get into the ballet school he not only wants, but needs.