" ROBIN MINTELI "

[ will add more information as time passes ]

name | robin minteli
age | 12 years
gender | male
sexuality | bisexual
powers | toxic , poison , generation . he can create poison from his fingertips up to just below his shoulders . it really only helps if he ' s close to his enemy , but setting traps with toxic poison can help . his toxins will affect anything that is living but nothing nonliving . his canine teeth are elongated like fangs and he can spit poison from them at times . is angered he normally will bare his fangs .
side effects | generating poison can make his arms ache if he does it too much , and he can make his legs weak . shooting his poison can make his far feel hot and he sometimes gets sharp jolts of pain in on and off headaches that can also result as a side effect . sometimes he can collapse if he does use his powers too much .

appearance | robin is tall with russet brown hair and little freckles on his face . his eyes are blue and piercing , his skin a pale white color and the freckles that speckle his face in small amounts a shade of brown . he has a naturally slim build though he is tall , and not very muscular , but very light , which makes robin oddly quick on his feet .

personality | robin is a sarcastic , snappy , angry , and rude person . he isn ' t very nice , and doesn ' t try to be . he ' s secretly very insecure and likes to scare people . sometimes he can be kinder but he normally hates everyone . his goal in life is mostly to escape and just be normal . he can be bitter and feisty , and is smart and attentive . he pays attention to things a lot more than he should , the color of people ' s shirts and remembers almost everyone he meet ' s faces . his brain stores more information and he is genuinely good at math and quick calculations . he never tries to control his emotions and lashes out quickly . he is apathetic and brave , but pessimistic and arrogant as well . he ' s somewhat selfish and confident as well as insensitive , but wise confident and adventurous as well , though he can also be devious and not at all trustworthy . still , robin can be happy sometimes , and even nice in those happy moods . most of the time this is when he is around people he likes and knows , and it helps him calm down when he ' s near them .

background | robin lived in a poor part of the town that he grew up in , always loosing things and never gaining , but convinced his parents to buy a cat . when they bought the cat it was pouring and thunderstorming , and he was a white cat with a red tabby tail and ears . his eyes were bright yellow and robin named him thunder . the cat was his only friend and , when his mom suddenly died his father was unable to keep up with the workload put on him . he had to take care of an old seven year old , a cat , and work to support the family . robin was getting in trouble at school , bullying other kids after a year where he himself had been the one bullied . he became ruder , more solitary , apathetic , and insensitive , and eventually his father couldn ' t withstand all the stress that this life was giving him . he committed suicide , leaving robin with his cat alone , and sent to a foster home for a few months , but then he had to be sent to another because of how he was treating the other kids . he ' s slowly been transferred from foster home to foster home , and no one seems to want him . . .

" OH WELL . . . "