(Chapter 2)(not cold in the truck)

(BG's p.o.v)

We had walked outside , it was a bit cold . Sylo was shivering and so was she. She held sy close , she clearly liked puppies, I could see that.
"Can you take off your mask ". I ask. She slowly took of her mask and I smiled. She was pretty.
She had auburn hair and beautiful eyes. She was skinny as a rail. And really pretty. She smiled at me and snuggled sylo. Damn that dog was having a good time. "God it's cold out here". She says. I gave her my leather jacket. "Thanks". She says. She was still shivering.
"You sure your alright?" I say.
She nodded. She kissed on Sylo a bit. He licked her over and over.
"You know my truck ain't so cold." I say. She gave me a look, "what I ain't bad ". He says.
" you wanna go somewhere, the party's kinda lame don't ya think." I say. "I don't know, how can I trust you?" She says.
" baby I'm harmless " I say.
"You don't look harmless". She whispers. I smiled, "just trust me darling". I say. "Okay, but just know I have a cell phone, if you get too close and I bite". She says. I raised my eyebrows and smirked. She got in my truck and we rode around for a bit.
"So you never told me your name, ". I say. "Aireal Halerfer ". She says . "Cool, my names Brantley". I say. "Cute name, I like that". She says.
"So whatcha say to some dinner?" I ask her as she was playing with Sy. "That sounds nice". She says smiling.