1

Flash back

My stomach has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been craving weird things. My period hasn't hit yet.

My doctor appointment is today and I have to get ready for it. This appointment is to see what's wrong with me.

I grabbed my red jogging pants and my white shirt with my red coat since I'm unable to fit my jeans.

I put on my white forces and head out the door of my new house.

...

"Looks like your 1 month pregnant with twins." I heard the doctor say.

Instantly tears started coming down my face. I haven't had sex with anyone since me and Tayshaun but my last doctor had told me I wasn't pregnant.

What am I going to tell him and what am I going to tell Demarcus.

I'm not ready for this.

The doctor looked at me and held my hand.

"Your gonna be fine. I don't know what's going on in your life right now but you'll make it through. Trust me." She said.

"Thank you." I said as I softly sniffled.

"Your welcome." She smiled and helped me off the bed.

"The last 3 weeks of your pregnancy make sure you have someone with you. Somebody like the father?" She said.

"The babies father is all the way in stl and probably won't find out until I actually have the babies." I said.

"Mhmm. I understand. Your scared to tell him but don't wait too long to tell him. You don't want the baby's to grow up without there father. Especially if the father wants the kids." She said.

...

"Hello?"

"Hiii Jayla I havnt heard from you since you moved to Canada." Aiyonnas loud voice said.

"Yea I know there's something important I have to tell you."

"Spill it." She said.

"I'm pregnant with twins and the father is Tayshaun." I said softly as a few tears came down.

"Jaylaaaa I'm so happy for you. Are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know. Aiyonna I don't know what to do." I said.

"You'll be fine. Your studying to be a lawyer aren't you?" She said.

"Aiyonna money is not a problem. I still make money from boxing so I'm cool I just don't know if I'm mentally ready for this." I said.

"Trust me Jayla your ready. I know you are." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"When did you and Tayshaun have sex and why didn't y'all use a condom." She asked.

"It was like 2 weeks before I left Tayshaun had came over my house and that's when one thing led to another but I really don't know why we didn't use a condom." I said as tears came down my face.

"I knew y'all was fucking that's why he came over me and my nigga house house happy as a bitch." She said.

I just giggled.

"Aiyonna what about Demarcus should I tell him?" I asked.

"Yes if anything you have to tell him I know you and him are broken up but you know you and him friends ship was so real and genuine." She said.

"Ok."

I hung up and called Demarcus.

"Hello?"

"Jayla?"

"Yep it's me."

"It's been forever since we talked."

"Umm...Demarcus there's something I need to tell you."

"Speak."

"I'm pregnant with twins and the father is Tayshaun."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant wi-

"I know I heard you but how?"

"One day Tayshaun came over and we fucked I guess we forgot to use a condom. I went to the doctors a week after that and the lady told me that I wasn't pregnant now I go to the doctor and she tells me that not only am I'm pregnant I'm have twins." I said

"You and him fucked while we where talking?"

"Yea but-

He hung up on me.

Nothing is going right. Everything is just starting to happen for no reason.

I sat on my bed and cried.

...

It's been a total of 3 years since I've had the twins and I'm almost a lawyer. Life's pretty good. The pregnancy went successful but I still haven't told Tayshaun.

"Mommy I want chicken nugget." I heard Tayshaun say.

I had twin boys. Tayshaun and Tyrone.

One was named after his father and the other was named after my brother.

"Alright go get your brother and go put your shoes on." I said.

"Ok mommy." He said.

Him and his brother came back with their shoes on.

I went to go get there coats and I put them on for them.

I grabbed there hands and we left out the house.

The car ride to chick-fil-A was very interesting.

"Mommy how come everybody else from daycare have a dad and me and my brother don't." Tyrone asked.

"You do have a father his name is Tayshaun." I said.

"Tayshaun? Das my name. He stole my name das not fair mommy." I heard Tayshaun say.

I just smiled as and shook my head.

I think it's time for me to tell Tayshaun that he has 2 little boys.

...

Okkkk so what do y'all think?☺️