8

"Latrelleeeeee." I yelled from downstairs. I had accidentally dropped a glass cup and now I have a big piece of glass in the palm of my hand. It hurts really bad and there's blood everywhere.

He came downstairs and once he had seen what had happened he came up to me.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I dropped a cup and it broke in my hands." I showed him the palm of my hand.

He grabbed my other hand and took me upstairs.

He took me too the bathroom. He lifted me up and put me on the bathroom sink.

"This might hurt princess." He said.

He took the glass out of my hand and it hurt really bad. A tear came down my face.

He turned in the water and told me to put my hand under the water. I did but it hurt me at first. I moved my hand from under the water.

Latrelle grabbed the neosporin and put it on my hand. He then put a bandage on it.

He wrapped a bandage around my whole hand.

He washed his hands and put all the supply up.

"Thank you." I said.

He kissed me on my cheek.

"You gotta be more careful. Now come on." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the room. The room that I could spend hours in.

I needed music right now. Latrelle is in his room he told me that he doesn't wanna be bothered with right now. I don't know why.

I went downstairs and knocked on his room door. I needed some headphones.

He didn't answer I opened the door slowly and he was sitting on his bed.

"What do you want?" He asked. He seemed mad but I could just me thinking to hard. What if I did something wrong.

"Umm.. do you have done headphones I can use?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Ok." I was about to close his door but he stopped me from closing it.

"Why did you stop-

A tear drop came from his eye. I don't know what to do. I've never been in a situation like this. I mean I have but the those niggas don't count they were using me and was some dirty ass bitches and plus none of them was as real as him.

I walked in his room and closed the door for no reason what so ever.

I wiped his eyes with my thumb and grabbed his hand and placed him on his bed. I placed his head on my chest.

"You gone tell me what's wrong or you don't wanna talk about?" I asked.

He didn't say anything he just started crying more and more and I just wiped his tears.

"Well I gotta go get the kids from daycare you want me to get Layla or you gone get her?" I asked.

"You can." He said.

"I'm not leaving you here by yourself until I know that your gonna be good." I said.

"Jayla I'm good." He said smiling.

"You sure cause I-

He kissed me on my lips and put both of his hands on my cheeks. I kissed him back and  he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Im fine Jayla. You have nothing to worry about now go get the kids." He said placed me back on my feet.

...

On the ride to pick up the kids I thought to myself. Are things between me and Latrelle moving too fast because I feel like it but I don't know.  I could just be thinking too hard but he kissed me on like the 3rd day we met and me being me. I gave in. Don't get me wrong Latrelle fine as a bitch but I don't know what typa time we on as a whole. Cause what I want right now might not be what he want right now and that shit actually scare me.

I'm afraid that if I get too used to him being around all the time imma start having the mindset like "damn it's gone hurt like a muhfucka when he leave" but then again I'm also starting to believe that he like the person I'm ready for because Ian never met nobody like him. I said that with every other ex so it's hard for me to trust people and shit. My trust big fucked up and I'm scared that if I put my trust in someone else again that shit gone turn out all wrong.

My last nigga tried to kill me and that shit was not coo. Das why I had to get the FUCK..ASAP. I'm starting to talk more and more like Latrelle. It's funny because his accent like a mixture of New York, British and Chicago. Like this nigga on some shit. I find it cute though. Just like I find the way he look at me cute.

See look at what my mind does to me when I'm alone and quiet. It make me think and realize more shit that I needed too and I'm kinda thankful for that shit so I can use what I been thinking about and take it up wit that person.