l i f e l e s s

Rainy night in the month of october specifically on my birthday cause shiver all over my body. You always told me that birthdays should be celebrated and you should be happy about it cause you're a year more wiser and a year more older. But how can I be happy when no one remembers it? How can I be happy when you are not beside me.

I still remember that sunny day October 7 when I waited for you on the spot where only just the two of us knew. You told me that I'll wait there because you have a surprise for me. I waited like a little kid who is excited for what you would be suprising me but hours pass and you still didnt showed up but I waited there even though the rain is heavily pouring, even though the sky were not sunny anymore but it was replace by darkness because of the rain. I still waited cause I know you would always keep your promises or that's what I thought.

When I finally decided to leave cause it was already night my phone rang. I answered it immediately hoping it was you but it was not. It was your mother calling me, crying while saying that I should go to the hospital because you were in an accident. I didnt waste anytime I rush to the hospital not minding that I was soaked in wet cause all I was thinking is you. Only you. But when I get there all I saw was your mother crying and hugging your father and you....

You being carried away on a hospital bed lifeless.

I ran to you and tried to wake you up thinking that maybe this was just a joke that this was your surprise for me but I was wrong cause you're already gone. I went to your parents and asked what happened and they told me that he was hit by a truck while he was driving. Then I found out that he was driving to the place where we shouldve met, he got hit by a truck because of me, he died because of me.

I blame myself for your loss even though your parents said that it wasnt my fault but can you blame me if blame myself? Cause in the first place he wouldnt been dead if he didnt threw me a surprise, he wouldnt been dead if it isnt my birthday.

Can I ask you a question. How can I be happy on my birthday when during that time you were taken away from me? How can I be happy during that time when that was the day the sun stopped shining on my face, that was the day I stopped seeing your hazel brown eyes and that was the time I stopped hearing your laughs. And here I am every 7th of october waiting on you on the same spot where we should suppose to meet up.

How can I be happy when you were taken from me on that very special day?