C.S

——— point of view

I woke up from the sound of thunder. It is cold, very cold. There was a lot of snow and it was dark. I stood on top of a snowy mountain. How did I get here? What's going on? Where am I? Who am I? I looked through my inventory to find a book. I looked inside.

Dear C.S

I am sorry that I had to do this to you but it was the only way to save you. Doing this will make me forget everything and the same to you. I don't know how this will work or if we will ever get our memories back but I think we have to see each other or at least become friends again. All I can say to you is Good Luck.

-G.S

Confusion, Who is G.S? Am I C.S? Probably... I found a light grey sulker box in my inventory but left it alone. I started to climb down the mountain in hope to find someone.  Soon I reached the bottom and started to tread through the snow. It was really cold. The snow was falling heavily and the wind blowing. Taking a look at myself I realized I was grey completely grey. My long hair flew with the wind.

"The lighting was coming form over here!" I heard a voice say looking around I couldn't see anyone but I could hear someone. I went to a nearby spruce tree and hid behind it. I looked and saw three blue people all caring torches. They looked around and one of them saw me he was a darker blue from the rest.

"Hello?Come our Steve I can see you." I started to step back nervous. He steps foward a little.

"Don't be scared we aren't here to hurt you I'm Elder blue Steve these are my friends." He started to come closer but every step he took I took two back.

"Who are you?" He asked me as his friend came closer he lifted up his hand telling them to wait.

"C....C.S." I responded it's the only name I got. He started to come closer. I just stood there he was reaching his hand out to me. "Please C.S come with me I can help you." He was two blocks I frount of me and was getting a good look at me. I nodded.

"Good follow me." He said now thinking my color was strange. I followed carefully behind him. His friend behind me. We travel through the snow they didn't seem effected by the cold. I looked around keeping track of everything we pass not like there was much to see though. Soon we started to climb over a hill. Once we reached the top I could see a town Ice was like a cover over the village there is a bit of light and all the houses seemed to be made of ice and snow.

"Welcome to our Blue Steve Ice village."

————————————————————————

Kepp in mind that um no one else remembers her and that this takes place a little bit before rainbow Steve is created. If you don't understand what's going on go on YouTube to see his channel it has his Steve saga and also on The Steve saga channel you can find Rainboe Steve adventures and Blue Steve's. Just go to Fabre My Sabre to find out more. Have a great day! :)