Part One - Why me

This is my first story writing so I hope you guys enjoy it. I don't own anything. Also if there's anything you would like to see comment it and I will to incorporate it in the story.

Deku's POV (10 years ago)

When Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya found out he was quirkless he was sad and didn't say a word on the ride back. After that things just seemed like the whole world, no the whole universe was against him. Every day he had to go thru the torture that was inflicted by his childhood friend turned bully. When he was a little kid anyone could see the burning passion in the little kid in his eyes. Deku's eyes shined with passion and determination but little by little they shined less and less. This happened until his eyes were like the eyes of something dead like the fish's you find in a super market.

                   Time skip (4 years)
"Deku get your quirkless ass over here" yelled katsuki to Izuku

"What do want kaachan" said Izuku lifelessly. Then katsuki with his little crew jumped Deku. This was almost a daily thing for izuku he didn't even feel the pain anymore if anything he welcomed it. When the one sided beating was over he walked to his house and smelled something burning. Then he ran home fearing the worst and his fears were right his house was on fire. He immediately ran past the crowd and jumped over the police tape. When he was inside he called out to his mom and heard slightest of sounds and ran over where he heard the noise came from and saw his mother with burn Mark that put katsuki's to shame. When he got there he told his mom that every- thing will be okay while his eyes held nothing but fear. His mother's last words were "please be a hero don't turn into a villian". Then he saw as his mother's body fell limp and he screamed a blood thirsty scream that can be heard from miles away and send the shivers down anyone who heard it. As he was screaming his hair was going up and down turning from Green to blond the shockwaves could be felt around the globe then in his chest were the outline of 6 stones that glowed red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. He then picked up his mothers body and walked outside the house while tears were flowing from his eyes freely. After a couple of days there was a funeral and only him and katsuki's mom showed up. Just like that Izuku was alone and utterly broken his once green eyes turned into a greyish color and holed no emotions.

That's a wrap I hope you liked it.💯