Chapter 8

: Recap :
"(M/n), are you, pregnant?" He asks me.
: End of Recap :

I look down at my feet, ignoring their stares. I feel my heart thumping against my ribcage due to nerves. I clear my throat, looking up.
"I'm not. Why would you ask, or even think that? Guys can't even get pregnant.." I reply, hoping that they'll drop it and leave it alone.

"(M/n), look at me" Yoongi says.
"I am.." he sighs, walking towards me.
He gently cups my face, keeping my face in place, forcing me to make eye contact with him.
"(M/n) I know you. And I know that you're lying." He says. "So look into my eyes and answer me honestly. Are you pregnant?" He asks.
I stare into his eyes, staying quiet.

- Yoongi's POV -
I look into (M/n) eyes, trying to find the truth that he's trying to hide. I sigh, pulling him into a hug. "You are aren't you? And it's mine.." I say trying to hold back a smile. I pull away to see the worry flash across (M/n) face for a split second. I immediately cup his face and lay a gentle kiss on his lips. "I'm gonna be a dad.." I say with a gentle laugh.

I watch as (M/n) quickly scans my face before letting a gentle and happy smile play on his beautiful face.

- (M/n)'s POV -
I smile gently as relief washes through me. I was so nervous and terrified that this was going to end badly. But it didn't. And I couldn't be happier.

That's when reality finally sunk in.
Me and Yoongi were going to be parents and we had only been dating for less then 3 hours.

Thoughts jumbled in my head.
Was this going to work? Were we going to make it? What about his career? His fans?

Before I could think anymore, I felt arms engulf me into a warm embrace.
"Stop worrying. We're going to be just fine. I'm here and so are the guys. We're not going anywhere, anytime soon.." he whispers gently into my ear.

He pulls away and gives me a gentle smile. I look at him before looking at the rest of the guys who were standing there with gentle smiles.

I let out a sigh and nod at yoongi.
He gives me another smile before we all make our way out of the bathroom.

~ Time Skip ~

After we reheated and ate the forgotten food. We all sat in the living area for a movie night.

I sighed happily, snuggling into Yoongi's side as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

I looked around the living area, smiling gently at the view of my best friends all in one place.

The jikook couple sat in one of the love seats cuddled up while the namjin couple did the same in the other love seat. The vhope couple was sat next to Yoongi, cuddled up as well.

I did another once over, before moving my attention to the movie playing on the tv.

I suddenly felt a gentle kiss on my head causing me to look to the side.
Yoongi gave me a loving look before leaning in and kissing me gently.
I smiled against his lips when I felt him gently place a hand on my stomach.

He pulled away, placing a kiss on my forehead before turning to the tv.
I smiled, leaning my head on his chest, and enjoying the comfortable atmosphere.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in Yoongi's arms.
The peaceful setting fading into a blissful slumber.

☆☆◇◇☆☆◇◇☆☆◇◇☆☆◇◇☆☆

So, I wasn't planning to continue this story as you can see by how I haven't updated in almost a year.

But I read through it today and looked at all your comments and changed my mind.

So, I hope you enjoyed this long awaited update.

- Author-nim