ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ⱽᴵᴵᴵ

CHAPTER 8 ;

TIME TO FLOAT

they both stand there when the clown jumps off chasing them

they both stand there when the clown jumps off chasing them. bill finally opens the door when kenzie's hand slips off richies. it grabs the back of her overalls and pulls her away from the two boys. 

"KENZIE-!" richie screams, then the door shuts. leaving kenzie inside with the clown. 

she starts to hear her sisters voice, "ring around the rosies, a pocket full of posies."

she starts singing as she walks out from behind the coffin, "a tissue! a tissue!" she sings, her voice getting deeper and she grows.

"we all fall... down."

kenzie looks down and realizes the floors crumbling, soon enough she tumbles to the floor below her. she screams and falls onto the hard ground. she looks around and realizes shes in a kitchen. she looks around and sees eddie, passed out on a broken table. 

"eddie?" she shouts and walks over to him. "eddie!" she yells and he wakes up. his hand is in a different, position then normal, she kneels down next to him. "you okay?" 

"yeah, just fainted," he says. 

"okay-"

there's a crackle. the two turn their heads and see a hand poke out of the fridge. the fridge door opens to reveal the clown, sitting in a weird position, laughing. 

kenzie falls, laying next to eddie, sitting up on her arms. the clown starts crawling out, unfolding himself. eddie whimpers and kenzie shakes. he leans over the two kids. 

"time to float!" 

eddie shakes his head. the clown starts walking towards them, dramatically. they start crawling backward, the clown obviously targetting eddie. he launches towards them, grabbing kenzies neck, and eddies. 

eddie trys to punch the clown, but it grabs his hand and pretends to eat it. obviously mocking him before he eats him infront of kenz. eddie starts to cry, pennywise mocking him. 

kenzie looks over and kicks him in the shin, hard enough to make his knee fall down. still holding onto eddie, he turns to face her. she immediately regrets that she did that, he smiles at her and notices her blood nose.

he ruffles her hair, his hand trailing down her face and he wipes it, "hey blood nose" he says, caressing her face. "does he know?" 

she looks at him confused. "should i tell him?" 

she shakes her head, even though she doesn't know what he's talking about. he then pats her cheek and turns back to eddie, 

"tasty, tasty, beautiful, fear!" he drools, he then smiles. his sharp yellow teeth showing. he screams, closing his eyes. kenzie feels blood trickle down her nose. his mouth starts to open, showing hundreds of teeth. 

he then stops, and turns towards a door. kenzie and eddie take this as their chance.

"HELP! HELP!" they shriek.

the kids run in, it puts his hand on both of their faces. eddie almost throwing up. 

"eddie! kenzie!" richie shouts. pennywise turns and smiles his killer smirk. 

"this isn't real enough for you billy?" he says as he shakes, bells on his body jingle. "i'm not real enough for you?"

the boys stand there, their mouths hung ajar. "holy sh-shit" richie sighs.

"it was real enough for georgie!" he laughs. he starts to lunge at them when beverly runs in and stabs him through the eye. eddie screams and the rest of the group run inside. "g-get eddie and kenz!" bill yells and they rush down to them. 

the clown turns, his face morphing and his hand growing into warewolf claws. "GUYS!" eddie screams. he leans down and roars in their face, beverly backing into a wall, richie screaming and falling onto kenzie. he turns and scratches ben deeply with his claws. 

"BEN!" mike yells and holds onto his wound. 

kenzie feels her anxiety and anger build up. she looks at the clown and flicks her neck. the clowns neck snaps, making all the kids stop screaming. it then laughs and tumbles down the stairs. bill jumps up and chases after it, seeing a well and that he dissapeard.

"BILLL!!" eddie screams and bill runs back up. richie jumps off kenzie and holds eddies arm. "okay, i'm going to snap it back into place!" he shouts.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" eddie screams. "2! 3!" richie shouts and then snaps it back, eddie screams. mike races down and picks him up. richie helps kenzie up and they all bolt out of the house.