Part 6

Andy sat down on the sofa that was at the store’s dressing room as Rebecca was changing in one of the cubicles. Rebecca asked if Andy has a date for prom and he said no; she asked why and he just said that he doesn’t know how to ask a girl.

He quickly changed the topic and asked who her date was. Rebecca said none and Andy said that what about the guy at the parking lot with the flowers, chocolates and huge sign. Rebecca started laughing and Andy asked what was so funny. She said it was John as in “Obsessive John” who has had a huge crush on her since kindergarten and who wouldn’t stop stalking her on Facebook.

Andy laughed yet he felt a bit embarrassed for thinking it was some rich guy with looks and knew the right things to say. Despite the other feelings, he felt a bit relieved and full of hope once again. He asked if he could ask her a question, he was going to ask her to prom when Rebecca came out of the cubicle and Andy was just lost in space.

He was speechless at the sight of Rebecca in the golden dress. The tone of the dress complimented her skin her and eyes shined just as bright as the dress but in his eyes they‘re always shinning the brightest. All he managed to say was wow and he kept on staring. Rebecca asked on what he thinks of the dress and Andy said it was perfect. She turned around to face the mirror and looked at herself in disbelief. She said it was the one and she could see Andy behind her just nodding his head in agreement and she laughed at his facial expression. Rebecca bought the dress and they took a cab home.