part1

The garden was so queit..,one girl was sitting on the bench of the garden.she is not much beautiful but but her eyes were filled with innocence that innocence adding much charm to her beauty.There she enjoying the feel that she had inside her soul..,the girl was so cool and calm and very innocent..
Herself,she don't think very much about anything..The work she only know correctly is loving one boy more than anything.. she loves him a lot such that each and every second she thinks about him..

She was not so good looking but her heart was as soft as flower's petals. Her eyes were always filled with love that she always reserved it for that boy....
There was one reason to attach that person for her...

The girl lived in a family which often reminds her as a jail.Because of the over strictness of her parents she was mentaly became weak.Her all dreams were suppressed by her family members.Even she was struggling to come out of that she didn't got any path to escape from that..Her all dreams were ruined. She never used to smile from bottom the heart.

When she saw the handsome person in another place where she came for higher studies.,she impressed and the second thought in her life was that she has to agree with the fact that she shoul not love or like anyone because of her family....

                          Part 2
As she knew that she don't have any rights to choose her life partner.. she ignored her first love sight... That "handsome person"... but day by day she started falling in love with him. His silence broke her silent heart and made deep feeling in it. The deeper she loved the more he was silent..No words between them.. only the silence build the gap between the both. He didn't know anything about this. He even don't someone is liking him. But for her he became everything,not because he s handsome..but his silence....,

As the day's going on.... Knowingly or unknowingly that girl founded the way of happyness finally. She was happy because of only one reason that of his presence...,
He didn't talked to her.she also didn't  dared to talk with him. But still her feelings were strong. He came like a rainbow in the dark cloudy rains like tears of her life. The only hope to live aptimistic was that boy.

Several Days passed,..
            One day she looked at him and he also,before this she only used to watch his activity, but that day.. that boy seen her for the first time..,. For the girl it was an ever happiest moment. That boy was just seen her.. it's not big matter... But.,
But For her....those few milli seconds.... The earth stopped rotating in those seconds.

To be continued...