Just all smiles

Steven grabbed all of the necessary items and dropped them into his Hot dog bag, zipping it up and then throwing in onto his shoulders, running all the way up to the warp pad. Once he had warped, there was little to no trace of him anywhere.

 Once he landed on Homeworld, he was quickly greeted with the diamonds, saying  in unison "STEVEN?" with much delight.

"Hey guys, hows it going?" he said with a bit of worry in his voice as he looked at the three. 'hmm, guess Spinel is else where right now' he thought, noticing there was one less voice in the crowd.

Blue was quick to rushed over and put Steven in her hands, giving him a big 'ol smooch.

 "Oh Steven, its so good to see you again!" Blue said, with such joy in her voice, it was as if she just found out Pink was never shattered. 

"Yes, we've all missed you, Steven" Yellow commented, with a little smile on her face.

 But before the other diamonds could say any more, White cut through the crowd, say, "Oh Steeeveeeen, i'm so glad your back. I beg of you to stay with us. Pleeeeeeeeaaase" White said, pretty quick to the chase, along with dragging out her worlds here and there.

 In the past, this would have normally annoyed him, but today, was different, and Steven was glad he wouldn't have had to ask them later on, so, to the diamonds shock and delight, Steven said a simply "Yes."

Then, a little familiar pink/magenta gem, that steven could see standing at the end of a large hallway,  let out a loud  "REALLY!" She seemed ecstatic!  ever since they made a very strong friendship which only ever grew as the 3 little years went by, Spinel had  gotten more and more excited to call and or see Steven each and every time. 

Spinel was quick to jump up onto Blue's hands and  give Steven a hug like no other. Her mood was quick to change though, as she asked a somewhat simple question, "wait....this isn't some cruel joke on us all right?" She said. They all looked at him with concern, but Steven, well, he just laughed and said "Why would I make such a joke?" then, the anaconda like hug was back, and everything seemed so good, so happy, so.....perfect. The diamonds were smiling and cheering, Spinel was the happiest hes every seen her and he, well he had a feeling of family....home, something he hadn't felt in a long time.

---

As time went on and the chit chat slowly went down, a question soon appeared, one he didn't want to answer. "Steven, my apologies for ruining the mood but, why have you suddenly want to live with us? Don't get me wrong, we love you and are truly happy you've decided to, just, why the change of heart so quickly? "White asked looking a bit confused but still all happy and smiley. As for Stevens, his face went white as a ghost as his once large smile turned sour. he looked away, almost afraid to answer the question.

"Did...Did someone hurt you Steven?" Yellow said, seemingly quite out of character in her voice. As his mind ran wild, he had trouble on what to say, but the diamonds took his silence as a probably, along with Spinel.

Their faces grew with rage, "Someone did hurt you, didn't they!?" White said, with anger growing stronger and stronger within her.

"well.....uh...... i-i guess that might be one way to put it...."he said as be tapped his pointing fingers together. He soon regretted his answer as a loud roar come from the diamonds and spinel. cursing, mentions of shattering and bubbling filled the air. Steven covered his ears and shouted out a loud "QUIET"  as he stood up, letting out a little sigh before continuing.

"listen... this is just a battle i  need to face alone, and the best thing you can do for me right now, is to just show me that everything will be okay... and that i have gems that will be there for me" He said as he looked at the gaiety, and small, gems that stood in front of him, with his warming smile.

 Blue was the first to speak, "yes, of course.." The others followed with similar replies. Soon, that well know Steven Universe smile had made place back on Stevens face, bigger than ever as he thanked them all. Soon, there was nothing but smiles on everyone's faces..

Or so Steven thought......

------

"Alright, he's gone" Spinel said in the comically loud whisper, as she waddled back over to the diamonds.

"So, what are we going to do, we can't just let Steven fight this on his own. We are his family, and we do what is best for him!" Yellow said, sounding more serious than ever.

"why don't we send them a letter, stating that whatever they are doing, they need to stop or they'll be faced with us." Blue suggested, sounding just as serious as Yellow.

"But watif they don't take dat letta seriously? I say we should just face em wit Steven" Spinel said, sounding somewhat confident in her words. Then, White had an idea..

"Why don't we just go to Earth while Steven is sleeping and look for that traitor!" White exclaimed. "We wouldn't have to annoy Steven  to get permission as we let our little Steven sleep during the night. AND, it will be a definite for it to work!" White said, thinking that this is  the best idea in the world. 

Well, to the other diamonds it sounded good in theory, so, they gave it a heads up,  not that they had much of a choice. But for Spinel, she had her worries about it but then again, it sounded like a somewhat good plane, plus, Steven was already living with us.

So what could go wrong?