LATE...AGAIN

The following story will be in dialogue type.

Rose:-Oh I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. Travis is gonna blow me away with his Fury Magic.

Clara-Rose, dear...Travis is waiting for the last half an hour.What're you-

Rose-I'm coming, I'm coming

Me-Rose thundered down the stairs greeted her sleepy dad, and a grumpy Travis, and rushed out without having breakfast. They practically sprinted to the alley from where they could go to Regal Academy.

Travis-Someday...Maybe after graduating.Astoria is going to kill us for being late.EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Rose- I'm sorry,I just could not wake up earlier.

Travis-Whatever...Listen I'm going to open the portal door today.

Rose- Whaaaat...NO.FRIGGIN.WAY.

Travis -I don't give a damn.

Me-As they reached the portal,Rose hurried and snatched the key from Travis and stuck her tongue out at him and started to recite-

Rose-In your powers I confined

Travis-NOOOOOOOOOOO

Me-As they opened the door, and went forward, instead of walking,they fell from oblivion to the grounds.
Travis-I TOLD YOU TO LET ME HANDLE IT.
Rose-I'M SORRY.I'M SORRY .Guardian dragons.SOMEBODY HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP.

Me-When they were nearing the ground , a blue eyed boy got their attention.He cried out"ROSE",and ran outt to catch her,while poor Travis fell on a branch of thorny roses.

Travis-OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Rose-MY HERO.

Hawk-Its no problem.My daily routine is to help pretty princesses like you to be in one piece(blushes hard)

Rose-(blushes hard).

Travis-CAN YOU TWO NOT FLIRT SO BADLY?I AM ABOUT TO DIE HERE,ANDYOU TWO ARE FLIRTING LIKE A BUNCH OF FIRST GRADERS???

Hawk-I'M.GONNA.KILL.YOU.TRAVIS.