Chapter 06

After the dinner, Mrs. Kim told Taehyung to wait them in the living room since they need to do the dishes.

When they do the dishes, Mrs. Kim suddenly clear her throat.

"Do you want to drink water mom?" Dahyun asked.

Mrs. Kim turned her body and look at Taehyung who is in the living room wearing his earphones.

"No, I'm okay my sweetie. It's just that something has been bothering me since earlier." Mrs. Kim said.

"What it is? Tell me, maybe I can help you." Dahyun said.

"I don't know why I keep feeling there's an awkwardness between the two of you, I mean you and Taehyung." Mrs. Kim said and saw Dahyun's eyes got widened.

"Mom, what if Taehyung heard you?" Dahyun whispered to her mom.

"Don't worry, he won't heard us. I already checked on him, he's listening to music using his earphones." Mrs. Kim said.

"Oo..Nothing mom, maybe we feel awkward because we didn't expect that we're cousin?" Dahyun said.

"Your eyes can't lie to me, hyun. Tell me everything sweetie, I know you're hiding something from me and I promise I won't do anything." Mrs. Kim said.

"But mo-"

"No but Dahyunie."

Dahyun heaved a sigh and say, "Okay."

"He's my bias in my Instagram and I just met him a few days ago. He always accompany me at the university garden on the recess side I didn't eat." Dahyun said.

"Go on, I know there's still something that you're hiding from me. Spill the tea, hyun." Mrs. Kim said while doing the dishes.

"Hmm..Well he confessed to me yesterday.." Dahyun said after hesitate for a while.

"Ohh, no wonder." Mrs. Kim said and laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Dahyun asked.

"I also experienced like that when I was young." Mrs. Kim laugh.

"Really?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah. By the way have you give him a answer yesterday?" Mrs. Kim asked back.

"Fortunately, not yet or else we need to break up right away within one day. Haha." Dahyun said and fake a laugh.

"I know you have crush on him, don't be disappointed. I'm sure you'll move on soon so as him." Mrs. Kim comfort Dahyun with her words.

"I'm done, let's go." Mrs. Kim added.

Taehyung immediately unplugged his earphones when he saw Dahyun and her mom get into the living room.

"Let's watch a movie." Mrs. Kim suggested as she sit beside Taehyung.

○○○

"This movie sure is interesting isn't?" Mrs Kim said.

"Yeah, the staring is handsome." Dahyun said.