54 possessive malhotras ...

Ek deewana .....awaaz ki.....

What secret ....???manik asked ....

I know you didn't let me open the closet last cupboard .....There might be something secret .....The day you open up to me ....We will go back to our home .........Saying she hugged him tight and slept .....But manik is just starring nandu. ......Finally even he fell asleep .......

Next morning manik woke up before nandu and moved down...He thought of making coffee .....He saw anupam in kitchen making coffee ......He joined him....They both made coffee and anupam stood in the kitchen and manik sat on the slab .....

They both made coffee and anupam stood in the kitchen and manik sat on the slab

Kya hua ...Didn't sleep again....anupam asked ....

No jiju.....It's not that ....You know nandu presence only makes me happy ....I slept peacefully .....But ...
.manik stopped saying ....

Kya hua ....y r u dull ....Don't tell me you are again taking pills.....Anupam asked ....

Have you seen me smoking jiju.....No na ....bcoz she caught me red handed so I burnt everything na in all of your presence only .....Pills ki zaroorat nahi hae jiju......Nandu hae mere pass my love drug .....But ....Still I'm scared ....
After knowing everything which happened in her absence ....If she gets to know she will be shattered knowing my condition....I don't want her to cry ......manik said .....

If you won't tell her tujhe kya laga she will accept everything .....She could easily know everything ......She made you run like a mad person behind her for nearly two years ....But she is always beside you ......You didn't even get to know .....The same way .... If you say her she will be happy that you are opening up to her ...Only you me and cabir knows everything ....She has full rights to know about you .....Anupam said......

I'm not getting enough strength to tell her .....On seeing her face i just can imagine her reaction....She will blame herself for everything .....manik said .....

We will stop her from blaming herself You know na she will listen to nivi.
She will handle nandu ...You don't be late in telling her..Ok anupam asked .

Ok ....saying they both completed coffee .......And moved to their rooms to fresh up ......

As soon as manik entered his room.....He saw the most happiest scene that is his three lifelines hugging each other and sleeping ......
Naman is sleeping on nandu and manvi is hugging nandu ....He moved forward and kissed manvi forehead first and covered her with duvet .... And  than naman ..

Finally he kissed nandu forehead. ....
But felt something and put his hand on her forehead to see her burning .....

Oh god she is having high temperature .....Saying he just took naman from her but nandu opened her eyes and held him tight .....