Intro

The feeling of love.

Its when you feel your heart race when they're near.

Its when you look into their eyes and suddenly they aren't just blue, brown or any other colour. No they suddenly look like they hold the whole galaxy in them, secrets and questions you want to know thats why you get so lost in them.

Its when you accidently touch their hand which feels like a small electic shock which makes your heatr race even more.

Its when you can't stop starring at them and think how gorgeous they are, how pretty they are, how.. perfect they seem to you.

 Its when you go to bed thinking about them, wishing that they're also thinking about you.

Its waking up and your first thought is them, their smile or maybe their laugh, eyes or just their face that is perfect to you even when some people would say it had flaws.

Its when you know their flaws but you end up loving them as without them, they wouldn't be them.

Its when you feel blue when they're not in.

Its when you wanna spend your  every free time with them.

Its when you want to hold the min your arms every chance you want to.

Its picking them over anything else.

I remember when I used to feel all of that when I saw my boyfriend. That was until I learned the truth behind his sweet and loving "I love you" I fell for his lies, but... maybe he lied for a reason? Maybe he didn't mean to lie to me about how much he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me? Maybe... just maybe.. one of his "I love you" wasn't a lie?