The stranger

(Y/n)Pov
I live in a small appartment in L.A. I live alone and work. A lot just to pay for my living expenses. I work as a waitressat a very expensive restrant. The boss is freinds with my dad. That is the only reason I got the job. Anyways, back to work. I walked through the isle to a table to take their orders. "What can I get you?" I ask with a warm smile. I look at the people in the booth and one of them stands out to me, I stared at him for a few seconds and he caught me. He locked eyes with me and I looked away. "Well, I think I'll have the special." the lady says. "I'll have the same." The man says. "And what about you?" I ask and look at the man sitting to the right of me. He grumbles and looks away. The woman clears her throat and grabs my attention. I look at her. "Yes, miss?" I ask. "We apologize for his behavior." She says. "Oh it's ok. No need to apologize to me. I'll come back with your orders and get his seeing as maybe he doesn't know yet?" I said taking a deep breath. "Ok." the woman says and I slip over to the bar and hand them the order. I sighed. "(Y/n), (Y/n)!" Someone yelled and I look at them, they run over to me. "What's wrong?" I ask the winded co-worker. "There's a creepy guy at the bar, were I was working can you trade me for the rest of the night?!" She asks franticaly. I sigh. "Sure. Take this order to that table and get the younger males order if he's ready. Alright." I say she nods. "You're a lifesaver." She says and grabs the plates, making her way over to the table. I sigh and and find my way to the bar part of the restaurant. "Hello, sir. How may I help you?" I ask the guy. He looks at me. "Mmm how old are you for starters and maybe after you tell me that we can have a little fun?" He asks suductivly. "I'm sorry sir, what?" I ask a bit worried. He stands up and reaches over the bar, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. "H-hey let go! You're hurting me!" I yell and jerk away from him. He growls and jumps over the bar shoving me against the wall, pinning me there I struggle for a moment and realize I won't be able to get out of this one. 'Why does this always happen to me.... Some one any one help me... Please.' all of the sudden the guy goes flying accros the room and I look up at the stranger from earlier. I don't care if I don't know him, I need a hug. I clutch onto him and start crying. He seemed very tense and didn't know what to do but he tried confortinng me. Then I heard him sigh. "You owe me for this do you have anthing you can trade, or use to pay off your debt?" He ask. 'Of course there a catch why can't people just be nice.' I sigh. "N-no. I live alone in my tiny cheap ass apartment on a loud very dangerous street with no freinds no parents, and.... All of my familly.... all of my family hates me and blames me for my parents disappearance, So no I don't.... Just do whatever you want with me. It can't be any worse than what I've been going through for the past 15 years of my life." I say letting him go and hug myself instead. He looks at me. "Wait, how old are you?" He asks. "I'm 22. My parents died when I was 7. Some demons came and killed them, ripping them apart right in front of me." I said and looked away. The memory replaying in my mind. He picks me up bridal style and walks out from behind the counter and out into the restaurant part. Everyone stopped and looked at him. He growled lowly. "This is mine now. If any of you touch her you're dead." he says and I smile to myself. 'It's nice to be wanted for something even if that something isn't....well.... very good.' I sigh and my boss walks out of his office. "Oh good, someone finally wants to get thay filthy, ugly, stupid, little whore out of my hair. I thank you." The boss says. I hear the man's growl become louder and beg to be heard. But he takes a deep breath and I go over whay he saied in my head. "Wait!" I gasp and shove myself out of the mans arms. I walk over to my boss and growl. " how am i a whore i've never even had sex befire." ((A/n) yes you are a vegin in this one thank you thats it) my boss laughs nevously and i hear someone laugh in the background and yell "she called yoy out hahahaha!" JUmm ok... I thought to myself, and sigh. I look at the man and we lock eyes. I watch him smirk and pick me up over his shoulder. Wait.... Oh.My.God. im wearing a skirk. "P-put me down please." I say. I hear him chuckle "not a chance I'm acsualy enjoying this view" he says. "You perv!" I yell. "Hmm perv. Oh really. Ill sho you perv~" he purs and pulls me from his shoulder steping into a car he puts me on his lap and moves his hips purposely. I could feel my face heat up and i quickly scramble off of his lap. "Ow kitty~ i was having fun." He pouts. I cross my arms and shoot him a glare. He chuckles. "So whar is your address?" He adjs i sigh and tell him. After a little the car stops. I look over to tbe guy. "Were are we?" I ask. "Your house, now go pack, ill be going with you." He sats and steps out of tge care he heads a little up the stares and stops turning around to find some females walking twords me i look at them and tge laugh and gosip about the way i looked.. I looked down at the ground and clench my fist they stop in front of me and laugh. "Ewe what a whore" one of tgem says. "Pfft you have room to talk. At least i dont have to wear makeup to kerp a man around." I say. They laugh."oh and i supose you have one." The other one states. "Oh me i do but im not so dure yoy do" i say they look at each other and laugh. "Prov it" they say in unison. I sigh. Well fuck. "Hey babe hurry up im getting inpatient" the mane says. Tge females turn and look at him amd both get nose bleeds. "Coming" i sayand purposly step on them. I walk up the srsirs and past the guy and enter my apartment. "By the wat i never caugh your name" i say and look at him. He rauses his eye brow. And smirks. "Oh kitty~ you should do some research." He says. I sigh. "I dont own any electronic devices." I say he looks at me for a few seconds and sighs. "My real name is damien, but i perfer to be called Dark." He says and bows. I laugh at how formal he was. "Ok Darky~ lets start packing" i say. He seamed suprised at what i called him. I leaned over the back part of my coach and sighed. "To tiered to do anything" i say. Dark walks over and places his gands on my hips and presses himself against me. My face becomes red and i shoot up causing fim to move away from me in an instance. I sigh and snap my fingers and every thing that was mine was boxed and out side. Dark looked around at some of the other junk just siting there. "Who's us that" he asks pointing at a hoodie on the floor. "My exbf. He left me for my bff." I say coldly and walk past him he folows me out side and to the xar and we get in. Darks phone buzzes and he picks it up and awnsers.  After a few minutes he hangs up. "I have a meeting to go towith someone of great inportance you eill change thete and meet up with me." He says and looks at me. "Ok." I say and sigh. I yawn and pass out leaning my head on Darks shoulder.
.
.
.
.
We finaly arive at the place and Dark wakes me up. I yawn and frown wanting to sleep longer. We exut yhe car and head inside. "Go put someyhing nice on." He says. I sigh and aalk over to the bathroom. I snap my fingers and a dress apears. It was black with sleaves abd roses working their way up my dress. I smile yo my self and exit the bathroom making my way to the meating room. I enter and quickly walk over to Dark. He looks at me and at my dress. "I like it." He says.  "Hmm" you respond. "The dress i like it" he resonds to me abd a tall man enters. I sit down next to Dark and take a deep breath. "(Y/n).... Is.... Is that you?" I instently recognize the voice and look up. "D-dad is that you?" I ask unsure. He smiles and walks over pulling me out of the chaire and into a hug. I hug him back. And i heard the faint sound of Dark growling. I let a small laugh escape my lips. We broke thd hug and Dark pulled me onto his lap. My face becomes flushed. "D-dark you a-hole!" I yell. He chuckles and smirks. "Remember kitty~ i still own you" he purs into my ear. I cross my arm. "Well hurry up and get this meeting ober withso i can get up and go sleep!" I say impatiently. Dark chuckles and my dad sighs. Theytalked for ever about boring stuf so i decided to lean back on Dark and sleep.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to the feeling of some one carying me. I opened my eyes just enoughto see who it was. "Mmmm....Darky~" i purred into his chest. "Yes love" he respond in a soothing voice. "Were *yawn* are we?"  I ask. "My house." He relys laying me down on a bed. I yawn and he leaves the room. I lay there treing to fall bavk asleep but i can't. Idrag myself out of bed and out into the living roon were Dark was siting. I walkover tohim and pull myself up into his lap and he pets me. I fall asleep purring.
.
.
.
.
Some time that night, i woke up with a dry mouth i wimpered not being able to speek without coughing and maling it worse. "mmm... Whats rong love?" Dark asks. I look up at him and drag myfinger down my throught simblising i was thirsty. He sighed and snaped his fingers. He was holding a cup of water and handed it to me. I gladly tookit and gulped it down. Anfter the glass was empty Dark took it from me and set it onthe coffee table behind us. Then he picked me up on his waist and caried me to the bed room. He sat nedown on the bed and pooshed me onto my back. After he crawled inbetween my legs and raped his arms arou d my waist resting hus head on my stumic. I reach down and play with his hair, after a few seconds he started purring. I laugh lay my head back passing out.
.
.
.
.
.
I awoke to the sunlight beaming threw the window. I sat up noticing Dark wasn't there. I sigh. I walk over yo his closest and take one of his button up shirts and pit it on. I leave the bedroom and find my way to the libing room i plop down on the coach and three people burst in screeming. I jump nearly having s heart attack and dive under the coach. I shake and currle up into a ball wimpering. "hey are you ok whats your name?" One of them asks. Someone stivks their hand under the coach and reaches form me. I his growing claws and swiping at them the instently pull away. After a while of trying to get me out i hear Dark come in. "What are you guys doing?" He asks. "Theres someone under the coavh they wont come out. And every tine u reach under there to grab them the scratch me." He complaines. "Well...." Dark sighs. ?"comehere kitty." He says frustrated. I come ouy slowly and as soon as i found a way over to Dark I took it euning and huging him. He pets me and i look up at him. "Why were you under the coach?" He asks. "They were yelling and it scared me, then one of them tried pullincg me out from under the coach." I said. "Mhm.... Guys this is (y/n) be nice to here. No yelling or pressuring. Got it." Dark said coldly to them. They all knod. " Hia im Anti." The green haired one says. "Hi im Chase" the other gereen haired one with a hat says. I look down at his arm and sigh. I let go of sark and sit infront of chase and livk his arm, healing the scraches. I look up at him and his face was a little red. "Hi im Ghost!" The other one says kinda loudly. I knod and move away from them. I crawl over to Dark and sit in front of him. "You probly shouldn't crawl like that, with Dark around" Anti says. I look up at Dark and he was biteing his lip. "Mmmm..." I sigh. "Please don't do anything." I say woried. He sighs and walks away from me tword the kichen. I wine a bit, not wanting him to leave. I quivkly stand and was heading twors hum when i was grabed and drug twords one of the rooms. The person set me down ont the bed fear engulfs me and i shake a little. "Hey hey no need for tbat we nust wanted to hang out with you... Say do you wanna play a game?" Anti says. I hesitate for a moment and finally awnser "what kind of game?" He higles glichily. I make a woried noise.
.
.
.
.
"Niw that thats done with lets go shiw Dark!" Anti says hapily. I shake my head no. I look doen at the dress that was super tight outlining my curves just right. The dress was short and red. It didnt have sleeve and it had a slit in the side that started at the bottom of it and traveled all the way up to my lower thigh then stoping. My face becomes red and flustered. Anti shoves me out the door forcfully, pushimg me all the way to the living room. I look up to see Dark sitting on the coach. And i instently freeze in plase. I hear Anti growl. And he leans up to my ear. "Say what i told you to say abd do what i told you to do or you know what happens." He thretens. I wimper and that cavhes Darks attention. His eyes instently shoot open in shovk anf his mouth opens a little bit. I sigh and walk over vliming into his lap causing the dress to go up further. I lean up to Darks ear and wisper. "Daddy please fuck me." My face flushes just saying that. I pull away looking at Anti who was watvhing me. I look bavk at Dark with afearful expression. "I have feling you didn't want ti say that and Anti has something ti do with it." He says. Isigh in relife. But tgat quickly faded when i heard Anti starr laughing. "Guess what..." He says. I gulp forgeting to say the last part. "A-anti wait i can still-" he cuts me off be apearing behid me holding a knife up to my neck. I digh excepting my fate. "Anti i swear if you don't put tgat blade down ill put tge shock coler back on you." Anti slip up a bit nervously cuting my throught a little but quickly puling away and disappearing. I look at Dark as he grabs my hand moving it from the smakl cut in the side of my throught. He takes his toung and licks up all tge blood to the source and my breath shakes a little as he continues um my neack till about my chin. Thus sent pleasure shiver down my spine causeing a small moan to escape my lips and Dark to chuckle. I look at him and notice his lust filled eyes. I bit my lip as he gives me a saductive look. I look up and Dark takes this as a chanse tge plant kisses on my neck. He leaves trails of hickys every were  enjoying every moan that escaped my lips untill he found my sweet spot and I moand his name so loud everyone in the house could hear me. Dark looks up at me now completely taken over by a lust and desure much stronger than he thought ut would grow. I smash my lips into his and this causes his to jump in shock but he soon kised back. He licked my lower lip asking for entery, and i hesitated but eventually let him in, allowing fim to explore every inch and leting fis tounge slide down my throught a muffled moan escapee me lips causesing both of our lips to vibrate slitely for a few seconds.

(A/n) Hey y'all sorry for cuting it here I'll continue later in all only ciunting the story there is 2997 word's anyways if you read the sorry I'm righting and chase will be duing his stirys exerts I dont know what you call then oh well.... I'm getting sude tracked any hoo hope you enjoyed that stay tooned for updates.  Oh and Chase did not spell check most of this sorry for and mistakes. By.