【 H͎i͎d͎d͎e͎n͎ ͎P͎o͎t͎e͎n͎t͎i͎a͎l͎ ͎&͎ ͎M͎a͎r͎e͎c͎h͎i͎ 】

After the boar made his foolish declaration towards the Drum demon but, the said demon wasn't fazed by it, staying on the same spot

After the boar made his foolish declaration towards the Drum demon but, the said demon wasn't fazed by it, staying on the same spot. Without any hesitation, the strange individual held his dual blades and launched himself towards the Lord of the house. The Drum demon, on the contrary, was muttering underneath his breath as if he was angry about something until he started to play the tsuzumi, causing the rooms to rotate in a different angle.

Luckily, Tanjiro landed on his feet when he heard Teruko yelp in pain, causing him to turned his attention towards her, " Teruko! Hold onto the furniture, " he instructed the frighten girl before the boar step on Tanjiro like a stepping stone, trying to attack the Drum demon yet again. 

" That demon has abilities! You mustn't attack him recklessly! " 

However, his warning fell onto deaf ears as the boar was determined to defeat the Drum demon without having any second thoughts. As if on queue, the Drum demon played his tsuzumi, causing the whole room to shift to another angle. 

ıllıllı ♔ ıllıllı

Somewhere in the buildings, screams were echoing throughout endless corridors along with the blood-splattered around, leaving a strong odour of blood lingering in the air that could irritate people's sense of smell. As for the one who was responsible for this massacre was none other than, Ameiko as this wasn't his first time to create such a mess whenever he does solo missions. 

However, that story is for another time. 

Ameiko then swung his halbert, splattering the blood all over the tatami floor before glancing over to his shoulder, staring at the two demons who were trying to escape. Without uttering a word, Ameiko swiftly made his way towards the two escapees, stepping one of the demons by the back while the other got stabbed, pinning them against the tatami floor. 

" ACK! "

" Don't think I would forget about you two, " Ameiko told them with a lace of venom in his tone, putting more pressure on the escapees, making them howl in pain, " The intellect about that man. " He demanded, glaring at the demons' pathetic state. 

" W-we don't know! " 

" T-the last time we have seen that man was years ago! " 

" Y-yeah! So, please have mercy on us! " 

Ameiko clicked his tongue with annoyance as he wasn't able to get any more information about Kibutsuji Muzan yet, again. Grumbling something underneath his breath before lifting both his foot and his halbert away until the demons suddenly launched themselves towards the 16-year-old, " We caught you now, brat! " One of the demons laugh as if they had won. 

However, they didn't see it coming when Ameiko was about to do next as he whispered underneath his breath :

" ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ, 3ʀᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ : ᴀꜱᴘʜʏxɪᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴜᴍᴇ. "