•fluff• Boris x reader (Part 2{Final})

Hey guys long time no  see sorry for not updating much also part 2 yay!
~~

•Previosely•

He noticed you feeling uneasy so he gave you a long and tender and passionate kiss and said he was so happy to be having a family with you.

•Now•

You were still happy to hear that the one you love and cherish forever and the father of the small bean inside your belly, is sitting right next to you.

It had been a stressful months for the both of you also 9 months of pregnancy and the baby hasn't gone out yet.

You were just reading a book about Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (A/N: Raise your hand who is a Harry Potter lover n what is you house, I'm a hufflepuff💛), with Boris sitting beside you sleeping on your shoulder, when reaching upon the juicy part of the story, you felt your water broke you panic and shake Boris awake.

"DEAR MY WATER BROKE WAKE UP!" startled by you shouting and realize your water had broke he carried you bridal (A/N: Sorry for the spelling) style, he rushed to the car and drove to the nearest hospital he rushed with you to the reception and in a hurry he said, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (A/N: This means wonderful in the dictionary) Evening Ma'am my wife's water broke please help! And HURRY". He said in panic.

The nurse called a doctor and they came rushing with a hospital bed, put you in a laying position and rush to the operating room, which made Boris more scared and stress, because they would not allow him to enter unless they are finish.

~Time Skip~

The doctor came out from the operating room and went near Boris, " Excuse me sir the baby had been delivered with care in the nursery room and you may enter to accompany your wife." The doctor said and Boris thank him and made a short call to his brother Bendy and after telling Bendy about you and the baby, Boris heard Bendy panic and hang up, Boris was confused so he just shrugged it until,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He heard shouting?!

Behind him was Bendy and was huffing so much guessing he ran all the way from his home to the hospital, Boris grabed Bendy and carried him while going to your room and Bendy doesn't fight back because he was still tired from all that running.

~The Next Day brought to you by the cute baby!~

The next day came you and Boris were excited to see the baby while Bendy sleeps silently and peacefully, while waiting for the baby the others arrive in other words Cuphead, Mugman, Felix and The Mickey crew minus the children of Oswald 'cause 400 CHILDREN in one ROOM
(A/N: Love those cuties😙).

After another 10 minutes the nurse had entered with your child, handing him/her to you and you and Boris were in awwed because he/she was a hybrid a human with wolf ears and tail, when you hand the baby to Boris she /he laughed at him because he did a funny face which made you laugh also.

After that the nurse had ask you what is the name of your child, while looking at Boris with our baby, you remembered you and Boris had prepaired the name and it's... "C/N, (A/N: Which means child name the name of your and Boris's baby) that is his/her name miss." Smiling to the nurse and she smiled back leaving the room with the others leaving me and Boris and C/N alone in happiness and in peace and quiet. And you can never ask anything better than this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
EXTRA ENDING...
No One's P.O.V. (C/N is 2 yrs old here)

"And that C/N is how you were born." Boris said proudly in the living room while  you cook dinner. You left the kitchen to call them and hear...

"So your saying when you arrive to the hospital you panic and screamed at the nurse..." You laugh hearing this and Boris had a face you can't describe, while C/N laugh along. You love your family.

THE END

~~

Hey what us up guys sorry for taking so long also part to of yhe fluff Boris x reader also I hope you enjoy a d see guys on the next story Bye Bye~.♡