Chapter 8.1 (Special Chapters)

Ever wondered what the kids think of the reader?

Jonathan

I'm not going to lie, before (y/n) appeared, I had to be responsible for all the others. I love the others so much, even if they try to hurt me, I know deep inside that they care for me too.
There is good even in the evilest of men. That's what I read in my favorite book at least. It's about a gentleman who is in a quest of saving society from an evil vampire. But even when he wins, he still feels pity of that vampire. I admire that so much.
When (y/n) first arrived, I felt a strange feeling of relief. I didn't know who she was or what she was doing here, but I knew she was a good person. She would help me take care of the others. And she did.
What I didn't know is that she would take care of me too. The other day in the forest when I felt bad I wasn't responsible enough and let the others escape, I was frustrated and started crying. But even if I had done something wrong, (y/n) supported me nonetheless. She said it wasn't my fault. She cared for me like no other did before.
I love her so much. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her.
I would do anything to help her. My dream is to be a real gentleman and this is my chance to prove that!