Flicker ; Prologue

starring

Taylor Swift

and

Karlie Kloss

sky full of stars

sky full of stars.

*************

Taylor Swift found herself in the wrong place at the right time.

It all began when she sat in the middle of one of the half empty pews, hands smoothing the fabric of her long, pale pink and yellow dress. The white sparkly purse lied on her lap, legs pressed tightly against one another as big curious blue eyes examined the intricate details of the church's ceiling.

It was her best friend's wedding day; she unfortunately couldn't be there for all the preparation or be there to calm her down. She had a job that had needed her, therefore as soon as she had set foot outside of her work place, she had taken a taxi and had told them the address of the venue. Taylor sighed, playing with the strands of her long wavy blonde hair; she had had too little time to properly style them in a fashionable hairstyle, so she had decided to wear them down. Minutes passed, and she wondered when it would all begin. Taylor got lost in her own little world, thinking about Abigail and Matt's history. They were a wonderful couple, and she had been fond of Matt the very first time Abigail had introduced him to her. Taylor had been ecstatic when her best friend had told her that her longtime boyfriend had finally gotten down on one knee and asked her the fateful question. She remembered the day she and Abigail had gone wedding dress hunting, and how she had cried when she had seen her best friend with the perfect white dress. They had hugged so tightly, and she had whispered in her ear, "Matt's jaw is going to be on the floor when he'll see you in this dress,". They had laughed, and a smile of bitter sweetness appeared on Taylor's face at the memory replaying at the forefront of her mind.

That was, until a long legged beauty stood beside her, slim index finger pointed to the pew.

"Excuse me?" Taylor looked up, heart stopping at the sight of such a gorgeous woman. "Is this seat free?"