diareeah 😩😩😩

aidans pov

i was bent double with pain. my stomach was cramping so much. FiCK!!!! im at a meet and greet!! i cant shit my pants here!!!! WHAT WILL THE FANS THINK???? imagine the smell. i just couldn't take it. 100 more irritating non vegan fangirls??? i just need to shit so much.

"can i go to the bathroom?" i asked my manager,

"no" he responded
"only 98 more fans and then you can. we can't get any more delayed than we already are"

"ok."
fuck. how am i going to survive. this is bad. i can lit rally feel the shit coming. aaaaaaah.... another fan came over

"hey aidan!!! i think you're really cool!!! i love you!!! i drew you this!!!"

"hi" i responded "thank you so m- much. b...b- bye" i clenched my teeth and tried to hold the diahreh from cuming out.

it came.

it blasted out my assh0Le quicker than  communism spreads, and i felt my underpants get very wet and sloshy and i could feel it allllll coming out. fuck!!!! it STANK. i clenched my teeth again as the fan left, seeing her face turn green from the rancid smell.

the next fan came over. she handed me a tshirt
"a.... aidan. this is f- for... y-you..." her face went green with the smell perpetuating from my anus.  

she sprinted for the toilets leaving me sat there in my own shit, holding a tshirt with my face on. my manager walked over,

"what THE.. fuck did you.. say... to that.. gir-"
"WHAT IS THAT SMELL" he whisper shouted

"i told you i needed the bathroom." i uttered

"u... UGFUGHGFFHFD"
he threw up all over the table, all over all the fanarts and other strange items i was given by the fans.
i began crying. this is awful.

multiples fans ran over trying to work out what happened

they got within 5 feet of me and began to scream, running for the bathrooms.
"THAT SMELL IS DISGUSTING" one boy said, whilst wailing. the smell got stronger and spread more, everyone queing up was puking over each other.

i was still sat there in my own shit staring at my vomit covered table and my manager who was now laying on his side, throwing up onto the carpet.

this is the worst day of my life. the dyeareyah had soaked through my pants and was trickling down my legs. it was chaos.

all the other celebrities, with their fans here, started throwing up, it was like a pit of vomit. i could see the fire exit straight to the right of me. i slowly stood up from my chair and leaped towards the exit, the diyareeyah drenching my bright white pants. i stood there, in the fire exit, weeping. i felt awful. my stomach was cramping so much again. i ran through the fire exit until i reached a parking lot out back.

as i pushed open the double doors i was greeted with excitement and cheering. it was hopeful fans who didnt get tickets. oh shit.

they all whipped out their phones and started filming.

"AIDAN WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE TROUSERS"
"I LOVE THE COLOUR OF THEM ITS SO AESTHETIC"
"AIDAN WE LOVE YOU"

but no sooner their screams of excitement turned to screams of horror, belching as the smell had just hit them.

"DID YOU SHIT YOURSELF OH MY FUCKING DEAR LORD" "I AM GOING TO THROW UP THIS IS DISGUSING"

their faces turned very pale and green. they couldnt stop belching and started to throw up over each other. people were still filming. this is humiliating.

there was a couple cars in the parking lot, i ran towards an older looking one, and smashed its window in. i climbed through and started driving. i reversed out the parking lot, and began bawling again.
"WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN" i screamed, as i pulled round the front of the venue, seeing crowds of people gathered outside.

swerving onto the main road, i began driving, FAST, seeing ambulances and news companies driving into the venue, trying to catch a glimpse of 4,000 people throwing up at once. i continued speeding along the highway until i reached my house, where i lived with my parents.

oh shit... i just remembered.. my parents were at the meet and greet TOO. i unlocked the door to my house and dashed upstairs to my bedroom, i grabbed my towel and made it for the restroom. i took off my pants, and underwear and sat on the toilet, in disgust, just in time as my bowel shifted again and another large bout of diyareeyah came spewing out my rectum. i put my hands on my head and sobbed, for hours, sat there nude on the toilet.

worst.

day.

ever.

later it was continuously featured on the news for weeks, them talking about a new disease that emerged from it, the coronavirus. it continued to infect people, killing a small percentage in the process

to be honest, at least its the non vegans who are dying, global warming eh?
after the incident my parents were so mad, telling me ive ruined my career and will never get it back.

who thought fucking watery shit could do so much damage, and start an international pandemic.

hi, im aidan gallagher and im depressed now 💯❤️

celebrity glow up part one ❤️❤️❤️