Chapter 2

Parth's Pov:

"Holy freaking sugar balls!"

A loud scream made me snap my eyes open and I grunted in doing so, as I felt my head aching like never before. Holding my head in a tight grip hoping it would ease the pain somehow, I looked on the ceiling to find I was not in my house. It surprised me when I realized I was in Zayn's house, currently lying on the living room floor.

Did they let me sleep on the floor?

I felt so cold as I must have fallen asleep for at least a good amount of five hours on a tiled floor directly. Another scream came from their bedroom which made me wonder if they were having sex.

Wait, it's freaking nine in the morning?

To answer my wonderment, Zayn emerged out from the kitchen, his t-shirt full of tomato stains, he was clueless as much as I was. We both turned to see Aakansha, her face completely red and almost on the verge of crying as she stepped out of their room into the living area.

"Baby, what's that about?", Zayn asked in confusion.

"It's positive.", she took a long inhale before saying, "I took the test. It says positive.", a tear slipped from her eyes.

I stared at them both in utter confusion. But they had their eyes on each other. There was a long pause of silence until I broke.

"HIV test?"

She rolled her eyes looking at me as if I was crazy, "You sick bastard. I am pregnant. Zayn and I are pregnant.", she threw the stick she was holding which landed on my lap.

"Ewww.", I threw it away scrunching my nose.

"Oh god! We are pregnant.", Zayn stepped closer to her.

"Yes, we are.", at this point, she was literally crying buckets.

They hugged, "Baby, you have no idea how happy you made me by saying this. I love you so, so much."

"I love you more."

"And I can't hear this anymore.", I grumbled trying to stand up but fell on my butt.

"I'm gonna go, tell our parents.", she ran to their room.

"You should. They would be so happy."

Zayn finally turned his attention to me, his face said it all, he was very happy at that moment. They were married for a year and trying for a baby.

"You let me sleep on the floor?".

"Be grateful that I dragged your drunk ass into the house. You weigh like a sumo wrestler.", he stretched his hand out for me.

I snorted and stood up on my feet and entered the dining room as the breakfast was already made and set on the table. I gulped down a glass of water with a painkiller. When I looked up at him, there was this goofy smile on his lips which intrigued me.

"So? Having a baby huh? Doesn't that scare you out? I mean, it's a huge responsibility. Do you think you're ready to be a father?"