Chapter Seventeen

((Louis' P.O.V.))

After we got Milana to rehearsal, I disappeared down the hall to talk to Taylor and her management team. Liam had texted me shortly after we got here, wondering if there were tickets left to score. We were all kind of intrigued with getting to actually see Milana dance from the stands instead of the stage. Harry surprised me when he seemed to be interested, as well. Either way, I told them I would ask when I went by to pick up my own pass.

"Oh they all want to come?" Taylor asked, seeming a little taken back. "Well, that will certainly make things a little interesting...ish." We both laughed at that.

"I tried to tell him," I shrugged. "They just all got really close to Milana on the tour, and they want to be here to support her."

"Absolutely! We can set aside some box seats for you guys. Best view in the house," She smiled, hugging me.

"Thanks, Taylor!"

I excused myself soon after, wanting to look into some fun things to do while we were still here. My first plan: date night. I had spoken briefly with Taylor about it before I had left the office, and she helped me come up with a view ideas. I was going to "recycle" my idea of picking Milana's outfit for her.

I was going to pick it up now and have it brought back to the venue for her. Taylor and her team were committed to helping pamper Milana and get her ready. Taylor was in absolute love with the idea of setting up some fairytale date night. I was just taking all the help that I could get.

I went back to the hotel to get ready, myself. I wanted to freshen up a little bit and relax until I knew it was show time. Tonight just kind of felt like a big night for Milana and me. Our whole relationship has been within the tour, and tonight was the first date night after all of that.

The band was probably going to split our own ways in the coming months, but I wanted Milana to stay. I wanted that particular chapter of my life to keep going.

A few hours after the rehearsal had started, I got a text from Taylor's management, letting me know that they were about to help Milana get freshened up and ready for tonight. My heart nearly leaped out of my chest, and I felt like a little school girl or something. Milana knew nothing about date night tonight, but I wanted to celebrate. I wanted Milana know that I really cherished her and who I was when she was around.

With Milana getting ready, I got myself up off the bed and dressed for the evening, peeking through my curtains to see the limo waiting just outside of the hotel. I would take the limo back by the venue to pick Milana up for this surprise evening together. Downstairs, a large bouquet of roses should be waiting for me at the front desk, as well.

Roses were her favorite.

------------

"I don't think you'll ever get how much I care for you," I smiled over at her, across our dessert plates

"I don't think you'll ever get how much I care for you," I smiled over at her, across our dessert plates. She smiled back, reaching across the table to hand my hands in hers. Was she ready for what I was going to say next?