The new kid

While you and Brady were in English (1st period) you noticed that someone was knocking on the classroom door so you raised your hand and told the teacher that there was someone there.
He opened the door for them and come to find out letting him know to open the door would be the biggest mistake of your life.
It was a boy, a CUTE boy to be exact. He walked in and introduced himself and said "Hey Girlies my name is Larri and I make YouTube videos and like to bully my bff Issa."
You were confused when the teacher moved you to the back of the class and put Larri by Brady, but you did it in effort to not get in trouble.
————————————————————————
After a couple of classes
————————————————————————
You noticed that Larri and Brady were spending more and more time together and becoming the best of friends.
At the end of the day you asked Brady what the fuck was going on, he was confused but then said "Nothing, but you know I just realized that we don't spend a lot of time together anymore so...I guess...I'm breaking up with you."
You were FURIOUS and you replied "Well fuck you and all of your friends ESPECIALLY Larri."
You ran off and cried.
After lunch
You wanted to know why Brady broke up with you all of a sudden so you went on Instagram and looked up Larris Instagram "larrayox" come to find out..he was gay. You thought to yourself that maybe Larri told Brady to break up with you so that he could make a move on him.
You simply couldn't have that, so you had to do something, and FAST.