daddy - knj

- With a sub-plot and a twist, [just because it is just a few hours more to 2020 and I want to pamper ya'll lovelies.]

It is 4000 words long and I hope you read to the end for sweet ass fluff, lyric references and slight smut. 

Happy New Years!

~

Namjoon x Y/N

"Fuck me harder Daddy!" you heard your own loud moans as he thrusted into you in a wild passion. He was only too willing to oblige as he increased his already incredible pace. 

"You want more, kitten?" he pulled your long blonde hair as he switched positions in a split second. He now had you straddling him as he lay back on the bed, head resting on the stone wall behind him.

"Please! Harder." you mewled as he hit all your soft spots deeper as he moved in you. 

"You already own me, baby." he shrugged, smirking lightly. No sooner had the words left his mouth, than he gripped your hips with his large hands, surely leaving red finger-marks where he held you, but you definitely didn't care.

He yelled out his release, coming deep inside you whilst chasing your own orgasm, it hitting you like a truck. You whined, pulling his brown locks hard as you clenched around him, coming all over him.

"Wow." was all that he said, still buried inside you, too tired to move. You slowly rose, feeling empty as his length no longer filled you up. You pulled him up along with you, took a quick shower, with him before drying up and crawling into bed. You both had busy schedules at the studio, with Namjoon's friends Hoseok and Yoongi who were rappers, like him. They had a album recording which featured their other friends who were vocalists; Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung who happened to be your best friend since kindergarten.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." he whispered, kissing your nose as he fell back onto the pillows- already asleep. You shook your head and giggled at his cuteness. He was always a dominant at bed but otherwise, he was just the cuddliest, softest man you had ever met. 

You fell asleep, safe in his arms and you felt it was just a few minutes later when the sun rose, and the alarm rung noisily, extracting tired groans from you. You were still exhausted from last night's activities and you felt extra weary than usual. You shrugged it off, since you had been feeling queasy a lot lately.

Grabbing a quick coffee and a few kisses later, you reached the office hand in hand and rushed to the recording studio and found all six men already there, waiting. Namjoon quickly murmured his apologies and the others just laughed it off, smiling at the couple.

Taehyung came closer to you though, giving you a big hug and winking big at you. He knew by just looking at you, that you had had sex and you rolled your eyes, pecking at his cheek. He just put his chin on top of your head and smiled his weirdly attractive boxy smile at Namjoon who just shook his head and tiredly flipped him the bird.

"Okayyy we gotta start now." you hurriedly walked to your chair next to Namjoon's and sat, waiting for the men to do their magic and make another gorgeous album. You and Joon always produced their work and they never looked elsewhere for help; you were the Korean Music industry's power couple with all your works flying right off the charts even in the US.

The tedious process had finally started, an album called Wings and seven amazingly talented men who put their hearts and souls into it were working hard with you. A few songs had been recorded and you were now working on one with Taehyung alone, a single called Stigma. It was going beautifully, and you and Namjoon were delighted with how it was turning out. Tae was still singing into the microphone, smiling at you once in a while.