How to start a conversation

This Person

Antonia left for a mission, so that left Lloyd, Voilet, and Gene alone in a room.

"So, your name is Night, right?", Voilet asked Night, trying to start a conversation.

Night just simply nodded before trying to avoid any gazes.

Gene sighed.

"You know, if we're going to be teammates, we might as well try to talk to each other", Gene said.

Night looked at Gene before sighing.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not really social", Night said, in a very low voice.

"It's alright. We get you", Voilet said. Night smiled to them. It was nice having someone else to talk to besides Antonia. He's never had a friend before, well, after Antonia befriended him.

"Thanks", Night said, raising his voice a little for them to hear.

"So, what do you do on a regular dialy basis?", Voilet asked Night.

"Well, on Monday's we have to run 5 miles in 15 minutes. On Tuesday's we have to practice on some obstacles for 2 hours. On Wednesday's, we have to fight each other, to see if we have improved since last time. On Thursday's we have to depend on our hearing, for example, one person will have to sneak around the training room, while the other person will try to do a surprise attack. If the person is able to tackle you down you lose, but if you quickly turn around and spot them you win, it's a great way to advance on your hearing. Anyways, on Friday's, we have to learn how to use a sword since we'll be using them on missions. Today was a Friday so you guys start on Monday. On Saturday's and Sunday's, we have the days off. Yeah, that's basically a regular daily basis for me", Night explained.

Gene and Voilet had their mouths hung open.

"We have to do all that?!", Gene asked.

"Yeah, I mean, unless Antonia is off on a mission. She usually has to check on us. If she's not here, we can't do does things for that day", Night said.

"Wow. That's certainly going to help us for when we're on a mission", Voilet said.

"Agreed. I heard that you have your own mission at age 10! You can take whoever you want, wheater it's someone older than you, or younger. In order to bring someone that is 5 years and under, you need at least 5 people in your group", Night said.

"That sounds awesome! Me and Voilet are 5! We have our own mission in 5 years! How cool does that sound?!", Gene asked excited.

"You guys are lucky! I have to wait 6 years!", Night whined.

"Well, you did say that you could bring someone, wheater they're older or younger than you, right?", Voilet asked.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with-", Night cut himself off. He just realized what she just meant.

"You aren't serious are you?!", Night asked.

"I'm serious alright! We're", Voilet pointed to herself and Gene. "Going to bring you to our first mission."

"Oh my gosh!! If this is a dream, don't wake me up!!", Night yelled out.

Voilet and Gene chuckled.

"It's not a dream alright. I can recall", Gene said.

At that moment Antonia entered the room.

"I see that you guys are doing well", Antonia said as she took off her hood that she used for the mission.

"Antonia!!", Night yelled as he hugged her and she hugged back.

"Good to see you too Noche", Antonia said.

Both of them pulled away from the hug.

"'Noche'? What's that?", Voilet asked.

"Noche is the Spanish way to say 'Night' in English. And since Night is, well, called night, I tend to sometimes call him 'Noche'", Antonia explained.

"Oh, alright", Gene said.

"Well kids, I think you guys should go to sleep. It's night and tomorrow you guys don't want to skip breakfast now, do you?", Antonia asked.

The three of them shook their heads as they hopped into their own separated bed and pulled the covers on them. Antonia smiled as she turned off the light and headed to her own room, yawing.