Chapter 10: a steamy encounter.

Third Person's Point of View:

Bailey was reaching her destination at the end of the corridor. She was prepared but still feared for what may stand behind that wooden door.

*knock knock*

The door opened and the steam exhaled into her face leaving no room to see. It was only then, she realised it was a Sauna. As she was gasping for fresh air, a hand grappled her in.

"Shit I'm sorry! Please let me go!" Bailey exclaimed. The steam had fogged her eyes so much she struggled to see. But eventually her 20/20 vision came back like a dirty window that was freshly polished. Her eyes started to trace the body from the waist up.

—————————————————————
Bailey's Point of View:

A white towel wrapped around the waist. Then skin. And abs, about 8. And more skin. And a toned chest and ... wait ... and ...

"Hey Bailey." Ace said, looking confused. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be downstairs?"

My soul died - I swear Mr Grim Reaper was on his way. "I'm so so sorry for infiltrating. Uhm, my head started to throb, so I thought I'd chase some silence up here. I saw a light so I wa..." and it was at that moment I felt his mint breathed, gentle lips adhere to mine. His waist pushed up against my plump belly and that's when my self control played its role and gently pushed him back.

"What was that? What are you doing Ace?" I panicked. As much as I was attracted to him, he was still an engaged man. I was beginning to sweat - it was hot in the Sauna, but what just escalated, made me even hotter. Someone call 911. "You're engaged Ace. You can't do that!" I growled.

But he didn't listen and just pulled me by my waist into his body again. We fitted like Lego pieces. And that's when he re-glued his lips onto mine. His tongue licked my lips asking for permission to meet my tongue. Without hesitation, I received him and a steamy encounter began to commence.

He sat on the bench and I stood in front of him between his legs. Our lips were locked and our tongues made love. We were basically two individuals who were deprived of affection like a desert deprived of water. I felt his dick harden and it drenched me into a wet ocean. His hand slid under my black dress and caressed my thighs, making his way to my damp panties. My neck was then smothered with kisses and his hand was pressuring my clothed pussy. A moan left my lips. He then pulled my panties to the side and began to fuck me with his fingers. The passion was on steroids - I've never felt so turned on before. Is this what foreplay is supposed to feel like? I've never been pleased before, I've never came. It was always just for Ethan.

We continued eating each other's lips while his fingers were satisfying me. After a few moments, my phone's notifications for texts went ham.

*ding*
*ding*
*ding*

We were so distracted, we stopped. I got off of him and fixed myself. We were both steaming with sweat. I'm pretty sure my makeup has dissolved and evaporated. I picked up my phone and it was texts from someone who had just made me feel like shit just less than an hour ago. Cole. What does he want!

"Hey Bailey."

"I'm so sorry for ignoring you."

"I have been in hospital."

FUCK.

_____________________________
Don't hate on C, just yet.

Jess x