6️⃣

K'alani 💙
Friday

My mouth fell agape as Salome exited the Vice-principal's office buttoning her jeans.

"You're one dirty hoe"I joked as she waved me off."Atleast I got that check sis"she stuck her tongue out showing off 2 bands.

"You didn't let him in raw right?"I asked."Hell no,he only ate me out"She whispered.

"Hollon' I'm bouta go to my sister"I said going into Taylor's office."Sister dearest!"I yelled before she mugged me.

"What you up to?"I asked."Nothing,I might let school out early"She said."for why?"I asked.

"I'm gonna be busy today"She winked before I mugged her."oh wow"I mumbled.

"Anyway, I'm going clubbing tomorrow"I cheesed."you coming?"I asked.

"Yeah"she answered."Alright,I'ma text you,Muah!"I blower her a kiss before skipping happily to class.

I entered our Homeroom seeing everyone talking. The girls mugged me as the boys watched me in lustfully.

"I swear,I can't stand yall"I said loud enough. I didn't care if I hurt their feelings.

"Exscuse me?"Paris Bestfriend asked."I know you heard me"I said.

"Y'all always mugging me and y'all always staring at me,like leave me the fuck alone"I said.

"What is y'all problem?is it Zavion, because if it is he ain't going NOWHERE and I already established that,if it's because of who my father is y'all hoes dumb as fuck"I ranted.

"Run up or shut the fuck up"Sydney yelled at Paris and her crew."She not gonna do nothing"Paris said.

"You said that multiple times and I already beat your ass a few days ago,let's not forget that"I said as she stood up.

"You always wanna fight but you claiming that you pregnant,and I know it's not my man's own because the dates not adding up"I twisted my lips as everyone gasped.

"She just pulled all your files,what you gonna do Paris?"Stunna asked. Stunna was more like my big brother.

"You didn't beat my ass!"she lied."She lying!I got the videos right here"Salome said showing the video to everyone.

"Damn,she pretty much beat your ass"her other Bestfriend mumbled."Cynthia shut up!"Paris yelled.

"Nobody in here fucks with you anyway"I said.

"Who every don't fuck with me y'all can move to the side of the room"Paris said folding her arms. Everyone moved to the side of the room even Cynthia.

So now it was only her and her Bestfriend that tried to cause problems earlier.

"That must hurt"someone whispered but they were pretty loud. Paris stormed out of the room with her friend behind her.

-

"Zavian,please stop"I whined as he continued to kiss on my neck. We were in my parents drive-way and he was high as hell.

"Mmcht"I mumbled getting out the car leaving him. I ran inside the house seeing Momma cooking food in the kitchen.

"What you making?"I asked."Chicken and fries"she answered.

I went into the living room seeing Ke'vanni and Dad with his camera.

"Y'all not bouta prank my momma Right?"I asked."shut up"Vanni mushed me.

"Hey!I'm older than you!"I stated."by 4 minutes"he said.

"What prank y'all about to do?"I asked."cheating prank"dad answered.

I shook my head going into the kitchen watching Momma cook.

"Kentrell,your phone rin-who the fuck is Claire?"She asked."Kentrell!"she yelled.

"What?!"he yelled back."come here now!"she yelled again.

"Stop damn yelling"He smacked his lips entering the kitchen.

"Wah mi did just say?"she said bringing out her accent."whats your stress?"he asked.

"Who is Claire?"she asked holding a knife."Claire?i dont know"he shurgged.

"Dont play with me Desean,i will slit your throat!"she said waving the knife around.

"Chill out!"he ssud holding her down."why the hell you smell like that?"she asked.

"What bitch you been around?"She asked."What bi-mane' chill out"he said.

"They bout to get demonitized"I whispered to Ke'vanni who sat next to me trying not to laugh.

Zavion entered the room ignoring me. I shrugged, I could care less.

"Oooh Desean, you testing my patience"she said closing her eyes before breathing.

"You not even patient"Vanni said. "shut up"I nudged him.

"who the fuck is Claire?!I will lit this house on fire"She ranted.

"aight, imma head out"Vanni said.

"it's a prank"Dad said. "a who?"she asked. "A PRANK!"Vanni yelled shoving the camera in her face.

She stormed upstairs yelling. "Where
Your girlfriend at?"I asked Ke'vanni.

"she with her Pops"he answered.I walked up to Zavion who was scrolling through his phone.

I took his car keys and left before he said anything.

-

"Wasnt yall just laughjng with eachother today?"Sam (samantha) asked.

"I just wanna slap the hell out of Salome"i said putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Yall supposed to be friends!"Samantha said."she was never my friend from the beginning if she doesnt know how to get used to my attitude"i rolled my neck.

I was waiting for Salome to show up. She was teasing me and i wasnt jn the mood so i cussed her out and now she wanted to fight.

"There she goes"Sam said stepping out of the car.

Salome came out her with 2 other butches behind her.Out of nowhere Sydney showed up.

Sydney ran up and grabbed one of Salome's friends.

"Wassup?"She yelled."hit me first"she said getting all up in my face.

She really thought i was about to doall that back and forth shit.

I decked her straight in her shit before she held her nose.I held her by her hair punching her face in repeatidly.

She tried to pull me down on the ground but i kicked her in the stomach before being pulled back.

"Get offa me!"i yelled.Salome tried to get up but she was too weak.

"Lani!"I heard someone yelled after,police cars showed up.

-