Chapter 15: Too Soon?

Ty's POV

We got into the car and I asked her what she wanted to eat, we got some food then I drove to a remote area close to the woods.

It was a nice view; the trees, the scenery, the pond. It was great and relaxing. A good place for someone who has problems to come and relax and have peace. And get some pussy.

We were still in the car eating. I was on my phone texting Kiara, who was cussing me out but still telling me not to break character. Women.

"This is so peaceful Ty, thank you for this. It's great. I feel at ease plus I'm eating all this food." Melody said.

I gotta admit she's nice when you get to know her but that one big flaw makes her a shitty person.

We were now standing under a tree, staring at the pond, looking at the fish.

"So, how are you feeling now? You've ate, we've been talking for a few hours, just here chilling and enjoying the view." I asked.

"Well. To be honest, it's nice and relaxing. You're a great listener and you're such a peaceful soul. It's amazing." She said then hugged me. Melody was now staring at me seductively.

Goddammit Ty. What you got yourself into?

"Don't do that Melody, this is not what I came here for." I grabbed her ass while talking and she moaned softly. Ahh shit. Here we go.

Melody was shorter than Kiara, so she jumped up on me and started placing kisses on my neck. "I want you Ty." She whispered in my ear. "I know you do." I said then placed her on the hood of my car.

I ripped her panties off and was staring at her pretty pink pussy.

Shit. I wanna fuck her.

"Melody, I can't do this. Your pussy is begging me to fuck it but I just can't." I told her.

She took a deep breath then hopped off the hood. I don't know what she's thinking. Why do you even care? She finally spoke up and said "I understand, you have a woman at home and I'm putting pressure on you."

"I'm glad you understand and I'm so sorry for leading you on. I mean that pussy looks good and I love the way you shake your ass but I can't do this." I explained.

She came closer to me without saying a word. I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to think. She kissed my neck then dropped my pants. Shit.

"Melody, no. Please I'm trying to fight this temptation-" She cut me off by pulling my boxers down. She's really asking for it. She got on her knees and looked up at me with the most devilish eyes.

She kissed my clit and I stopped her immediately. "Shit, no Melody." "I won't take no for an answer Ty." She replied instantly and pulled me inside of the car.

Her kiss felt heavenly and she was moaning into the kiss. I like this shit.

She took her dress off and pinned my strap on me. I was just sitting there wondering if I should really do this. Fuck it.

"Ahh, shit." She moaned as she started to slide down on my strap.

Melody started bouncing and grinding on my strap. She was screaming and moaning loud as shit. Dam I love this shit.

"No, Melody I can't. Stop-" she sucked on my necked and bounced even faster. "Shit Melody." I said under my breath. She looked at me and bit her lip. I sucked on her nipple, grabbed her waist and pulled her all the way down.