Chapter||6

|Edited October 15, 2019|

Y/n's Pov

He got the phone call as the waiter who was pretty young, maybe 18  sat me down to a reserved table as he smiled beemly with his blond hair neat and kept as his glowing green eyes told another story.

Pete had to take a moment to stay outside since he was in a call. The waiter stuttered as he was trying to keep his cool while taking my order, to which I asked for a cheeseburger, a Coke, and a slice of chocolate cheesecake. I noticed that he was also blushing as he was also avoiding eye contact. Hehe, cute !

"Sorry ! I'm back !" He came rushing to our table with his dark hair bouncing.
"I GOT IT!!! I'M GONNA BE SUPER MODEL!!!!" He said as he sat and then said as he picked up the menu, "Aight, now time to get FAT!"

"But aren't you a model !?"
"Smh! So! Lemme live life to the fullest! HA!" He said as his eyes popped while laughing in a stupid way. He's so weird and crazy. LOVE IT!
The waiter came back with my food, and some extra plates!?...
"Here ya go ma'lady, sir, your food is here." While placing each dish in front of us .

"YES!" Pete said as he was crying in tears of joy while eating and looking up at the waiter like a kid, " Thank! YOU!"
He giggled .
"My pleasure. You to ma'lady." He was blushing again as he turned from Pete to me. That's when I felt my cheeks stung a bit too . I stubbled on my stupid words . That's when he dropped the biggest bomb while Pete was so focused into eating , and not playing me no attention.

"Will you be my girlfriend? S'il vous plaît ma'lady? [Translate to : Please ma'lady?] As he bent down to my ear and kissed my cheek. I was so lost of words.
"I'll come back when your done with your dinner, I know we've just met, but I'm a hopeless romantic, born in the city of love, France ...please consider ma'lady." He said as he handed me a rose .

Plumped, deep red that had a red ribbon tied to it. And it wasn't just any rose . It was a rose sculptured by chocolate. Something crafted by him alone ...

After we were done, I paid half of the meal , and right before we were about to leave , the waiter came running out the door.
"W-wait!" He panted as his eye were filled with a lovestruck puppy. As pulled my hair behind my ear as he then smiled softly while kissing my forehead and he handed me his phone number as he left .
"I'll be waiting for your answer."

Shit. I forgot I had man.

(And you thought it was the end!? HA)

He left as I was a blushing mess. That's when Pete looked up.
"Who gave you that ." He said as he stopped stuffing his face with and looked serious.
"N-no one?" Damn it! Why tf did I make it sound like a question!? He's gonna know !

But he just looked at me dumbfounded and said okay. Tf.