zero

Natalie Carolena Mikaelson has always been through rough patches. Her father Klaus Mikaelson, and uncle Elijah died to save Natalie and Hope fromm the Hollow. She always had a guilty conscious, meaning she always feels like it's her fault that her father is gone. 

Even though she's older than Hope, she still has to tell her older sister everything is going to be okay. 

Being the daughter of two powerful supernatural beings, and having the last name of the school she goes to make eyes turn onto her.  Not only does her name makes her stand out, her species. 

Alongside her sister Hope, Natalie is a tribrid. She got her vampire side from both Juliette and Klaus, her witch side from from Klaus' side of the family and Juliette. That makes her a little bit more powerful than her sister. And last but not least, she got the wolf gene. 

Natalie already triggered it, by killing a woman on accident. 

From a young age Natalie has experienced loss, and grief. 

Starting off from losing her favorite blanket, to losing her mother, and everything in between. 

From her suffering, she has found darkness within her like Juliette. 

Everything she ever loved, and cared for left and disappeared. 

But little did Natalie know, a lot of stuff was going to disappear a little more.