one.eight

FLASHBACK: TWODAYS AGO: NATALIE AND CAROLINE'S PHONE CALL:

"I heard you were kicked from school. Is that true?" Caroline asked. 

Natalie nodded even though Caroline couldn't see her, and sighed. 

"Yes. Well no, it was a suggestion. A suggestion I took, ecause uncle Ric is right. I'm a danger to school, aunt Caroline." 

"Natalie if anyone deserves to be at that school, it's you. Not only have you lost so much, that school is your family's old home. You've helped so many people, making you never do anything for yourself. Ric was wrong." Caroline defended Natalie. 

Natalie shrugged, and shook her head. 

"It's whatever. I'm sure that I can go live with uncle Damon, or go back to New Orleans, if all else fails." Natalie plotted.

"How about this? I get Ric to let you take your exams early, electronically send you a plane ticket, and you come to Europe with the twins and I." Caroline offered.

Natalie smiled, and hummed.

"I would love that aunt Care. Thank you." 

"Okay. Now go study. I love you Nette." 

"Love you too. Tell Buffy and Jo I said hey." Natalie said, and hung up. 

END OF FLAHSBACK:

And that's Natalie did for those two days. 

Eat. Study. Sleep. Repeat.

Natalie was on her second step. Study. Hope called her telling her it was urgent , that Landon was in trouble. 

Of course Natalie wanted to help. 

She luckily had on regular clothes, consisting of Rafael's bomber jacket with the school logo, her favorite black high waisted jeans with the tree buttons on them, a white, and the same pair of ankle boots Hope had. 

Natalie grabbed her car keys, and her phone, then ran out of the house. 

Her modern house was five minutes away, and she got to school in three. 

After quietly shutting her car door, Natalie ran into the school. 

The trbrid quietly went to her Hope's room, and opened the door. 

"I got here as quickly as I could." Natalie whispered, as she closed their door.

Hope turned around, and ran over to her sister. 

"Landon is in trouble. Remember the supernatural compass I was telling you about?" Hope asked. 

Natalie nodded, and leaned on the wall. 

"Yeah. The one you have the watch to, and the one where Landon as the watch to. You gave to him if he ever got in trouble." Natalie remembered. 

Hope nodded, and showed her the watch.