The Extra Smut Part

Kirishima's POV

I could feel his hands make their way down my back, tugging at my shirt. Next thing I know my shirt is off, and we started to kiss again, I moan as our tongues explore each other's mouth. I break a way, panting. I could see the lust in his eyes, and I make an impulsive move; tearing his shirt off. I move my hips indicating I wanted more.

Bakugo lifted one of his hands up, "make'em nice a wet why don't cha." I open my mouth, obeying his raspy voice.

Bakugo's POV

I lick my lips as I watch Kiri's tongue move around my fingers, his saliva rolling down the side of his mouth. "That's enough." With one hand, I pull his shorts as much as I could in the position and rubbed his 'special place' with the other. Kiri wrapped his arms around my neck, reconnecting our lips. I move a finger in and out, moaning as he starts to grind against me. "I want more..." He says between kissing. I smirk, grabbing him by the waist and lift him up.

I lay him down on the bed and hover over him, "As you wish..." I travel down his body, leaving kisses and bite marks as I make my way down to boxer. I kneel down before pulling them off, I lick up his hard member, taking it into my mouth. "A-ahhh, Ba-" He grabs at my hair, legs shaking more and more as I go down on him. "S-stop, I'm gonna..." I stop, feeling his hot liquid fill my mouth. I stand back up and pull my pants down, spitting his cum into my hand and rubbing it on my dick. "Better get ready for this Kiri." He gulps as I line myself up with him. I slowly push my way into him, gritting my teeth, feeling him tighten around me. I look down at him, leaning down and kiss him.

"T-try to loosen up." He nods a little, tears falling down the side of his face. He reaches up, wrapping his arms around my back. "I-I don't care about the pain, I want you!" I grunt, pushing him back down before grabbing onto his hips and started to move aggressively. He starts breathing heavier and claws at my arms, leaving marks.

I grab his legs, pulling out and cum over his stomach. I turn him around and quickly enter him again. I lean over him, biting and kissing his shoulders. He begins to grab at the bed, throwing his head back in pleasure. I start to stroke him, letting him climax again.

"Fuck Kiri..... you feel so good." I grunted out. "M-me..... too. It f-feels.... sooo good!" He moaned out. The smell of sweat and cum filled the air, the noise of skin slapping against skin was nothing but a faded sound, all I could hear was Kiri; and it was the best thing I could hear right now. I reach around his face, turning towards me, trying to kiss him. But it was no good, so once again I pull out and sit on the bed. I pull Kiri over and he gets the idea. We shift a bit so that my back was against the wall before Kiri put my dick back into him.

I kiss him passionately, grabbing and squeezing his hips. This was more than how I thought this night would turn out, having Kiri ride me like this was driving me crazy. I was at my limit again and I squeezed his hips even harder, digging my nails into them. Kiri, who was also at his limit, bit down on my shoulder, drawing blood. "F-fuck."

I could feel his sticky cum on my stomach, and mine dripped from his hole. He looked at me with a worn out expression, "Katsuki, I really like you." I smirk, giving him a quick peck on the lips, "Yea me too Hair for Brains."