Suprise..

Alex's POV:

*midnight*

I woke up with my head hurting so bad it was like someone bashed it off a wall. I got up started to ring Kian. I knew he would be up at this time, he always is.

Beep..beep..bee-

"Hey Alex" he said sounding really tired.

"Hi, can I come over? My head is hurting so bad, and I really like your cuddles" I giggled.

"Ha okay sure. My bedroom window is open"

"Okay see you soon"

"Bye" after that he hung up. I got my shoes on and tiptoed downstairs. I hated being alone in the dark. Not like I'm afraid of it, I just always get paranoid.

I went outside and got into my car.

---

As I reached Kian's house, I saw a small light coming from one corner of his room. I got out of my car and climbed up some ladders that lead into his room.

I tapped on the window, and then saw kian jog to the window and open it for me.

"Thanks" I whispered climbing in. "Can I lie down, I feel a bit dizzy"

"Sure" he said laying me down on his bed. I felt kian cuddle into me from behind. Honestly his hugs are the best.

"Kian?" I asked.

"Hmm" he hummed.

"I love you, you know" I said blushing in the darkness.

"Really?" kian wondered.

"Yeah" I said nodding at the same time.

"Well, I love you too"

I smiled while locking his hand with mine. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

Kian's POV:

I love Alex. She is one of the most important person in my entire life. Seriously. I wish I could ask her out but it would ruin our friendship big time. That's why I love us just friends, best friends.

I pulled Alex in when she was laying in front of me. Suddenly she said something..

"I love you" these words were running through my mind all night. I mean I love her a lot but I just don't think nothing can happen between us. After she said that, I locked out hands together. She's perfect and nothing can separate us.

---

I woke up and saw Alex asleep with one of my hoodies on. Her hand was covering her mouth while she slept. She looked so cute. I smiled while just staring at her.

Wait. What the hell am I doing?

I shook my head quickly, so I got out of daydreaming. I swear I'm not falling for her..

Quietly and slowly, I reached over for my camera. I got up and walked outside of my room. I put the camera in front of my face and started to record.

"What up guys, it's kian and my best friend Alex is asleep.. Im gonna smack cam her!" I whispered and laughed at the same time of just of the thought of it. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my shaving cream. "i can't wait for her reaction" I laughed. Before I walked into my room and spayed my hand with my shaving cream. Gently, I pushed my door open and say on top of Alex. "3..2..1!" before I could say anymore I saw Alex on top of me squirting my shaving cream all over me. I put the camera back into my face, while still recording. "so guys.. this kid here is my best friend. Sorry this was about 2 minutes long, but I love you guys" I kissed my hand and then put it over the camera lens.

"Your such a dick kian!" Alex said wiping her face. I laughed then suddenly our eyes were glued to each other. Before I knew it she grabbed my face with her hands and kissed me. Bot going to lie, I did kiss back. And I don't regret it one bit