my love : fluff

KEY:
y/n — your name
c/n — crush's name
b/f/n — best friend's name
c/b/f/n — crush's best friend's name
o/c/n — other crush's name
f/c — favourite colour
e/n — enemy's name
r/f/n — random friend's name
c/r/f/n — crush's random friend's name
r/f/p/n — random female person's name
r/m/p/n — random male person's name

•<><><>•

His love. It was something I yearned for, longed for, been missing since the day I met him, when he defended me against e/n when she had been bullying me back in Junior year.

This time was no different from when e/n bullied me and c/n came to the rescue. This time, e/n was just circling me like prey with her three other subordinates, who happened to be triplets, Maddy, Addy, and Caddy.

"Well, well, look who it is," she sneered as she toyed with her keys filled with glamorous eyesore pink animals and stickers with disturbingly shiny glitter. "it's the c/n-stealing b****."

I rolled my eyes. At one point, before c/n even acknowledged me, he was Mr. Popular, and of course, Mr. Popular had to be dating his counterpart—aka, Ms. Popular—e/n. Apparently, she blamed me for c/n dumping her because the day he dumped her happened to be the day we met, which made no sense because he dumped her BEFORE we met, when she was onto her daily routine of bullying me, and that only fueled her hatred.

I guess she just really likes to blame other people for her own problems.

I stayed quiet, looking down. We were currently outside in the back of the school, near the wall that shadowed us. She had dragged me out here after forcing me to miss the period before lunch.

Frustrated from not hearing a reply to satisfy her villainous needs, she shoved me against the brick wall of the school. I whined in pain as I spotted a grin on her face. "Not so strong now, are you, y/n?" She said cockily in a painfully obvious attempt to provoke me.

She continued to talk. "Do you really think c/n likes you? Someone as ugly as you?!" No. I don't think he likes me. I know he doesn't like me. It's not something that's needed to be repeated to me.

She laughed as if she were a witch. "You're not even good at anything! All you're good at is walking with your head low!" she said, throwing in a kick. She seemed enraged, jealous of how c/n decided to hang out with me over her.

I fought my tears back. I can't cry now, if I cry that's only admitting that I do like c/n, and well, that's not going to do any good for either of us.

So, I didn't budge. For every word she wanted me to say that didn't come out of my mouth, she gave me a shove to the wall, and would throw in a kick or two, that is, until c/n came by.

"Y/n! Where are you—" he abruptly cut himself off when he spotted e/n and her best friends, the triplets that must be created from the depths of hell, hurting me. His eyes filled with rage, but it felt different from the other times he's had to defend me. Maybe he's getting sick of it.

"You need to learn to defend yourself." he scolded me after having to defend me when e/n and her band of snakes were circling me like prey earlier today. From the corner of my eye I could see at him give me a serious look, but paid no mind as I picked at the disgusting cafeteria food with a fork, my elbow resting on the table.