Kaitlyn Moon The Hedgehog

Full Name: Kaitlyn Moon The Hedgehog

Nickname: Kate, Luna, Kat, Lyn, Snow

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Mobian

Gender: Female

Mobian type: Hedgehog

Crush: Sonic the hedgehog (but she won't admit it)

Personality: Helpful, Nice and Kind to friends, Mean to enemies, Always keep her promises, Have a sweet tooth, Sometimes sarcastic, and gives people second chances but you won't have another chance after this, Have a soft spot for Chocolate chip cookies and animals, if angered, run and hide for your life she will either kill or torture you etc.

Likes: Winter and Spring, Blueberries, Nature, Animals, Shopping(sometimes), Chocolates, Chocolate chip cookies, and her friends, likes to wear light blue dresses with or without a white belt/sash and with or without a ribbon attached to it, She sometimes wear a separate dress that shows her stomach

Dislikes: Enemies, Betrayed, Shopping (sometimes), Tricked, people bullying (verbal or physical) the weak even animals including the chao's

Appearance: She is a white hedgehog with red eyes, wears a light blue dress with or without a white belt/sash with or without a white ribbon attached, with matching boots that are the same color like her dress with a vertical white stripe , her muzzle, arms and inner ears are the same color as Amy Rose(or light peach I think?), her inhibitor rings is color red like her eyes, her ponytail is black with blue lines, she have three(3) quill bangs and have a four(4) quills at the back of her head that she keeps it tied with her long-like ponytail, she also have two(2) quills that reach her chin or lower that she leave it like that/ alone

Powers: Cryokinesis

Weakness: Adorable Animals and Chao's

Fears/Phobia: Claustrophobic

Strength: Seeing someone she care about get hurt, when she is angry

Family: Her Mother Christine Moon/Tina,  Her Aunt Celine Velvet
Her Father James Moon-Dead
Her Grandparents;
  Joseph Mercivia
  Ellen Mercivia

Backstory: She lived with her Mother at the Snow filled Mountains, Her Mother have the power to control the wind and her father have the power to control the Water but a tragedy happen to her father that he was killed, people say that it was only an accident but only She and her Mother knows the truth on what really happened, and when she is borned she got the power of cyrokinesis and her mother helps her control and train her powers everyday until she can control and manipulate her powers now, her Mother also teach her how to cook and bake foods and camping she also taught her to hunt her own food and build traps that are hidden, her mother is very knowledgeable in wildlife so she taught everything she knows to her daughter Kaitlyn, Her Mother Christine or Tina taught Kaitlyn how to fight and other fighting position and fighting styles, and on where to hit the most vulnerable spot and defense of course. Kaitlyn's Aunt Celine live at a peaceful village but moved to a town near station square, Celine taught Kaitlyn how to swim incase that she fell into a deep river and she also taught Kaitlyn different spices and other cooking techniques too. Celine is working as a chef in a famous restaurant in the town. Kaitlyn and her Mother are very alert all the time, they rarely let their guard down. When Kaitlyn went down the Snow Mountain to buy some vegetables she saw a black figure with red stripes laying down unconscious she brought him home and told her mother about where and how she found him and thats how she met Shadow the hedgehog, Shadow is like a big brother to Kaitlyn and like a son to her mother Christine. And few days past she met the other two people from team dark, Rouge and Omega, and she became part of team dark but she did not join G.U.N. she didn't want to, Team dark is okay with her decision of her not joining G.U.N. but she is still part of Team dark. After a week or so she met other mobians like team sonic, team rose, and others... and she got a crush on Sonic but didn't show it and pretend that she doesn't like him at all, Shadow and Rouge knows about her having a crush on Sonic but didn't tell it to others but told her advices. And thats how she met the gang.