Ruby The Echidna

Full Name: Ruby The Echidna

Nickname: Red, Jewel, Rey, Bomber Girl(BG),

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Mobian

Gender: Female

Mobian type: Echidna

Crush: None

Personality: She's calm, loyal, caring, protective and sometimes scary, peaceful but sometimes violent, she can be mischievous and vengeful

Likes: Her Family, Grapes, peaceful scenery, chao's, mediating, Bombs

Dislikes: Tricked by someone, Annoying her,

Appearance: She is a red echidna like knuckles her brother, but wears a black sports bra, and knee long gray shorts. She also have orange colored eyes and have white tape(?) that goes both her hands to her arms (like Sonic Boom's), have the same shoes like knuckles but more feminine and have her quills/hair into a ponytail except for a few quills/hair that are a little short. She also have a predatory glare/stare if she glared at you or someone.

Powers: Super strength, can use the power of the chaos emeralds and Master Emerald and go super, summoning(Bombs mostly), storage

Weakness: Her brother Knuckles

Fears: Fire

Phobia: None

Strength: When angered, protecting her love ones, using the chaos emeralds

Family: Knuckles The Echidna

Backstory: Like Knuckles her older brother, she guards the Master Emerald. They switched sometime so she or Knuckles can take a break of guarding it. When she is younger she had an accident that involves a fire🔥 and that's how she fear and hated fires, so when she met Blaze and learn that she have pyrokinesis or fire powers, she put some distance between them but still talks to her and still her friend. But she's overcoming her fear of fire so its not much anymore.

Description: She is one(1) year younger than her brother Knuckles. They live in Angel Island and protect the Master Emerald. She knows how to fight and she's annoyed at Eggman whenever he tries to steal the Master Emerald. She may fear and hate fire but when she's in a vengeful mood she won't hesitate to burn or use it.

She is also very good at bombs and create her own bombs. She always carry it with her but their very hidden and small but the impact of those small bomb are very huge. She have lots of different kinds and types of bombs including a smoke bomb with or without different colors, she also have a smoke bomb that put you to sleep and many more. She immediately knows how to deactivate or activate a bomb or put on timer.

When She's mischievous she might use small colored bombs that explodes color literally or paint, sometimes her bombs explodes without any noise and can take her enemies or victims(if she's mischievous or pranked someone) by surprise.

Don't ever underestimate her small little bombs for one, two or maybe three of her powerful small explosive bombs can explode a whole city and create a city wide crater if she use those bombs. She sometimes use those bombs on Eggmans if she's really annoyed or angry.

She have a power to storage anything except living beings like animals, humans, and mobians. But she can store plants in her storage. She always put all her bombs in her storage but hid some on herself just in case. No one knows about her power to storage even her own brother, she keeps this a secret to everyone and if anyone ask she just said that she can summon her weapon like Amy's (since all she "summons" are bombs).