𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩

I've had a lot of people asking how I've made these,
so I figured I could start with how to make a gif manip!

        To begin, find two specific gifs that are going to match up well. That's key to making a gif manip flow as well as you can. I'm by no means a pro, so not all of them come out well, but I do try! As soon as you find two gifs that flow, open them into Adobe Photoshop by clicking FILE and going to the tab that says OPEN and click your gif, opening it into the program. Do that once more to open your second gif.

        Once you get both open, make sure you click WINDOW and go down to TIMELINE, that's how you're going to create your gif. After that, proceed to click ALL LAYERS on one gif and click the little file guy in the right-hand corner. This will make meshing them together much easier. Do that to both gifs. Then, pick whichever gif you want to add the other one too and click SELECT ALL FRAMES and then COPY FRAMES. Go back to the other gif and click the three lines on the timeline and click SELECT ALL FRAMES and then PASTE FRAMES. It gives you several options, but click PASTE OVER SELECTION.

        Once you do that, your two gifs should be together. Adjust them to your liking. If the canvas is like 500x278 or something, you can go and click IMAGE at the top, then CANVAS SIZE and it'll bring up a small window when it does you'll see inches, you'll want to click that and change it to PIXELS. You can type in any size. Heres the ones I use: 155x85. 245x125. 250x135. 255x85. 225x100. Any of these will work.

        If you aren't bothered by the canvas size, meaning the size of the gifs, you can just continue to edit them. Click a one gif group and then click CNTRL+T to move it. That's why you should combine them into two separate groupings, that way it's so much easier to select. Then move them around to how you see fit. Once you do, I believe its called Vector Mask. It's a small rectangular shape with a hole in it at the bottom right-hand corner. It'll automatically attach to whichever gif you wish to edit so you can see the other one. You want to make sure you use your brushes tool and have it on black.

        At this point, you can add a PSD or anything you want to make it pretty and suit your liking. I hope this all made sense! If it didn't, just throw a comment down below and I can clarify as best as I can for you.