1

Dreame
I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles. I walked downstairs, and saw my older sister, Faith cooking.

"Where's Mom?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said.

"All I know is I'm hungry." She said.

"You're not worried about where mom went and if she's coming back?" I asked.

"I am, but she told me not to worry." She said.

Our dad died a year ago in a plane crash. He was coming home from a business trip when some hijackers took over and crashed the plane into a cliff. Our mom was never the same after that.

She fixed me and her a plate. We sat down and started eating. When we finished, I went upstairs and took a shower. I got out and got my clothes ready for school.

I looked in the mirror and thought, I look good

I looked in the mirror and thought, I look good. I went to my car and was on my to school.

Faith
I saw Dreame walking out the door for school. We go to different schools, mine starts later than hers. I went upstairs and got dressed.

(She took a shower last night, so she ain't dirty😂)

I was on my way out the door when I seen my mom busting in the door with some man

I was on my way out the door when I seen my mom busting in the door with some man. She was laughing so I assumed she was drunk.

"Mom where were you? And who is this?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. You just get yo ass out there and go to school." She said.

"Whatever." I said. She grabbed me by my shirt and yanked me back.

"You betta watch yo mouth. Stay in a child's place. You don't need to know where I was. Matter of fact I was out with my kids and husband. That's who that is." She said pointing to the man that walked in with her.

"Wow, so you have another family and just don't give a fuck about me and Dreame?" I asked.

"I sure the fuck do and you need to stay out of my business and take yo ugly ass to school." She said.

"You're my mother, you are my business." I said starting to cry.

"I'm not with that crying shit, so can stop it." She said.

"You heard her." I turned to see that nigga in our house talking to me.

"First of all- I cut myself off. I don't have the time to argue with someone that's supposed to be my mother and some ugly ass nigga." I said walking out.

I slammed the door in their faces before either if them could say anything.

"I'm so done with people." I said talking to myself.

I got in my car and drove off.