δεκατρείς

Somewhere not as far away as than it could seem, there were two young males, silently traveling together towards the sea area

"Do you think we're doing the right thing?" The silence was disturbed by a low, deep voice, as one of the travelers spoke.

"I don't know. And probably any of ust will know until we do it" The other one shrugged his shoulders. "All we can do is to try. If he won't agree, will just go back without him, or force him to do what we have to. Depends. You know him. He's stubborn."

"Yeah. Do you remember how he was always arguing with aunt about practicing riding horse and fighting with sword? Or how he always run away from etiquette classes?" The first male laughed at the memory.

"Or how was he making jokes at the grumpy cook when he did't want to give us cookies? We were banned from going into the kitchen for a month."

"But don't tell me that what he did wasn't funny."

Both of them smiled, remembering the old times, when as a kids they could be careless. Oh, how they wanted to go back in time and spend another day playing together. Just once.

But as life is going on things go harder, that's one of the reasons that led to the current situation. Nothing can go back to how it was years ago, no matter how much they wanted it. 

Instead, they decided to focus on their mission. They were aware that their time is limited, if they would be late, there would be nothing they could do. 

So NamJoon ans TaeHyung had to find SeokJin before he would go onto the vessen and leave the continent. They had to hurry.