Year 1- Of Trains, Castles, and Talking Hats (edited)

Note: Characters from hetalia might be ooc. Also I may or may not do their accents.
"Hello"-Talking
'Hi'-Thinking
"Nihao"-Foreign language
"Hey"-nation tongue
"Lumos"-spells
"Yes"- Sorting hat
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Peter lead the other micronations around Kings Cross. All of them were wearing different clothes than what they were use to. Ned had told Peter where the train was before leaving. He quickly stop in front of platforms 9 and 10.

"Alright, to get to the train, we had to run through the wall." Peter gulped at that and look at the other micronations who were all staring at him to go on. So much for support.

Sighing, he ran through the wall and suddenly disappeared. When he opened his eyes, he saw a train called the 'Hogwarts Express'. All the  micronations were shock at seeing this.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Come on, move it." TRNC stated, pushing the others out of his way.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Harry Potter sat on his compartment, next to him was another boy named Ron Weasely. Suddenly the door opened revealing a group of strange kids. He was expecting it to be that bossy girl again.

A boy with blonde hair, blue eyes and- uhh, bushy eyebrows, wearing a white shirt with the words "I am The Mighty" in blue text, blue jeans, shoes, and a sailor's cap on his head.

Another boy with amber eyes wearing a coat whose hoodie was hiding his hair, brown pants and boots.

An asian boy with glasses on top of his-wait, golden eyes!? He was wearing a black long sleeves shirt, and white pants.

The last was a girl. 'She' has white hair braided in two long braids. 'She' was wearing a white vest with a blue dress shirt underneath, baggy purple pants, boots, and a beret.

"Can we sit here?" The blond asked them. Well, more like yelled at them.

"S-sure." Ron said, too shock at their strange clothing style and looks. Foriegn looks, and strange muggle attire, Harry could see himself staring at them.

"His Ron Weasely, and I'm Harry Potter." Harry introduced, glad that all they did was look at him for a moment.

Before Ron could make an outburst at their lack of reaction, the blond started introducing himself.

"I am the Mighty Peter!" He cried.

The asian was next to introduced himself, bowing "Nihao, I am Wei."

The other boy then stated, "My name is Tarkan."

The last person then spoke "My name is Niko."

Looking at the wizards baffled expressions, HE sighed "You zhought I vas a girl didn't you?" All he got were two nods in reply.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Once the train stop, the micronations and wizards got off. "Fi'st ye'rs! Fi'st ye'rs! Ov'r h're!"

Following the sound, they soon found themselves in front of a very large man. The man-Hagrid as Harry called him-lead them to a lake.

"No m're than fo'r in a bo't! Alr'ght that's all of ye? Great! Th'n l't's go!" The boats started to move.

"He'ds d'wn!"

As soon as he said that, a tunnel appeared. Passing the tunnel, they were soon greeted with the sight of Hogwarts. All the first years were breathless at seeing it.

"Now zhat is ART!"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
When the ride was over, Hagrid lead them inside after giving a boy named Neville his toad back-who even has a toad? A strict looking woman appeared. "The fi'st ye'rs, P'ofessor McGonagall."

Professor McGonagall then gave them a speech about the Hogwarts houses, before leaving them for the time being.

A snooty bleach blond then came up and said in a snobby voice "So its true then. Harry Potter is here in Hogwarts (lots of whispering started because of that). I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy."

Ron snorted at hearing his name, unfortunately Malfoy noticed. "Oh, you think my name is funny do you? Red hair and hand-me-down robes, you must be a Weasely." He said haughtily. Luckily, before a fight could happen, Professor McGonagall came back.

She proceeded to open the doors of the great hall. All of the first years were mesmerized from the floating candles to the teachers table. Professor McGonagall the pulled out a dirty hat which started to SING?!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
After the song, the sorting began.

"Abbot, Hannah!"

"HUFFLEPUFF"

"Adnan, Tarkan!"

Tarkan walked with confidence towards the sorting hat and sat down, before the hat was placed in his-now revealed-spiky brown hair.

"Ah, a micronation! Interesting, you not need to worry for I was created by a Kirkland so your secret is safe with me. Now, lets see. Hmmm. You are loyal towards your father and hardworking. Your smart yet you only read those that you deem important enough... You are ambitious, but mostly concerning family.. Difficult, very difficult.. Ahh, I see, yes. You are brave, very brave. You are ready to stand up for your opinions, confident and have noble intentions. Yes, better be GRYFFINDOR!!

The next micronation was Kugelmugel.

"Edelstein, Nikolaus!"

Niko sat down on the stool and removed his beret, ignoring the stares he was getting.

"Ahh, another one! Don't fret, I do not reveal anyone's secrets. Hmm, you are hardworking, yet not loyal enough. Ambitious but not towards a specific goal. You ponder more instead of taking charge, so not Gryffindor..Ahh, you love to learn new forms of art. Yes! I see, RAVENCLAW!!

"Kirkland-Lisbõa, Peter!"

As soon as his name was called, whispers started ranging from- a KIRKLAND-to-I thought they were homeschooled or something- came up.

"Ah, finally a Kirkland. Hmm, so your Alice (England) kid. Not much of a reader. Not really that hardworking unless interested. Brave but not that much.. Ah! Yes, you are very ambitious. Always wanting to be a nation. Very well, SLYTHERIN!" All the students sans micronations and some teachers-epsecially Harry and Ron-were shocked.

"Blimey, he wasn't that bad earlier." Stated Ron.

Harry was sorted after Malfoy and ended up at Gryffindor, the next sorting that caught his and Ron's attention was Wei's.

"Wang, Wei!"

"Ahh, I remember sorting your brother Leon (Hong Kong) before. I don't reveal secrets, lets get started shall we? Yes, your smart but knowledge isn't that important to you. Cunning and also brave...Hmmm, AHA! Your loyal to your family, alwats supporting them. Your also a hardworker, trying to expand your economy.. Yes, HUFFLEPUFF"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Tarkan sat next to Ron and Harry, placing food in his plate while making sure none of them contains pork. A boy-Seamus Finnigan-was telling them about his father's reaction to finding out that his mother was a witch.

Tarkan wasn't really paying attention to them, so he didn't noticed that everyone were staring at him expectantly until Dean Thomas cleared his throat.

"What is it?" TRNC asked.

"Well mate, we are all wondering if you have magic in your family and who?" Harry replied.

Tarkan thought about it before saying, "I'm a pureblood. My mom (Ancient Greece) was a half-blood and my dad (Turkey) is a pureblood. My two older siblings (Cyprus and Greece) go to a different magic school." They nod at that, until Dean realize something and asked.

"What do you mean your mom WAS a half-blood?"

Tarkan sighed before saying in a monotone voice, "That's cause she's dead. Been dead since I was just a baby."

That got everyone to winced, "Sorry." Muttered Dean, feeling bad at asking.

"That's alright." TRNC said, shrugging it off. He never met Ancient Greece before, he doubt Cyprus remembers her either.