Chapter 3

I am in a Hotel, I could easily escape...
But I need energy to do so. We will be staying here for 3 days, So that means I will have 2 days to escape.
In those 2 days I would have to get tortured too...I hope it's worth it.
*NEXT DAY*
Yesterday night, I just slept. Ian didn't come home, for which I was very grateful.
Isa: Good morning to me.
Ian: And not to me?
Isa: Huh? Why are you here?
Ian: Baby, I'm your husband. Of course I would be here, and I was just coming from the club.
Isa: I didn't need to know that.
Walks to the bathroom.
I take a shower, Brush my teeth and do my skin care.
Ian: So, What do you want for breakfast?
Isa: You get yourself whatever you want, I will go to a restaurant for my breakfast.
Ian: Suit yourself Babygirl.
I went out, My bodyguard Liam, waiting for me. he is the only person I trust after Father's death, I also have feelings for him.
Noah: Princ-Isa, Let's go.
Isa: Ok Noah, so which restaurant are we going to? *smiles*
Noah: I have this great restaurant in mind, But I want it to be a surprise.
Isa: *chuckles* Sure!
We reach the place.
Isa: WOW! IT'S A HELLO KITTY THEMED CAFÉ!! *really excited*
Noah: Yes Isa! Now let's go inside, I've booked us a whole private room!
Isa: Omg Let's gooooooo
*Liam's POV*
She's so cute, If only I could witness her cuteness for the rest of my life.
If you've not guessed by now, I have feelings for this cute baby.
She is so naive, clueless, Clumsy, Kind, Peaceful and Beautiful inside out.
If only she knew how much I love her.
Her Mother does not treat her well, after all she was against this marriage.
I think she is hiding something..She looked really tired, and her body seemed weak, I heard shouting yesterday from their room when I was coming from the elevator...Something's wrong and I need to find out what.
Isa: EARTH TO Liam?! ARE YOU IN HERE!?
She said shouting, swaying her hand in front of my face.
Liam: *chuckles* I am, I was just lost in thoughts.
Isa: Ok..Let's go to the room! It's ready for us!
Liam: Ok Isa.
We went to the room, If was colored with pink and Hello Kitty stickers.
Isa: OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! *Hugs*
Liam: Your most welcome! Now let's order shall we?
Isa: YES! YES! YES!
Liam: *mumbles* You're so cute.
Isa: huh?
Noah: N-Nothing, Let's call the waiter.
We ordered, and our order came. While eating I asked Isa about what she was hiding.
Liam: Isa?
Isa: Yes?
Liam: Are you hiding something from me?
Isa: M-Me? N-no! Of course not!
Liam: Isa...I know you for so long, you can't lie to me. Come on tell me everything, I will help you.
Isa: Promise?
Liam: Promise!
Isa: Well what happened was...