II

God, why couldn't I have been born into a different family?

"We're not in the 15th fucking century, Mum, and honestly, I'm really not into the mood for any jokes right now. Just do your thing, whip me up a plane ticket to wherever the fuck you're going to send me - Greenland? Iceland? Alaska? A deserted island?"

My mom ignored me. "His name is Liam Payne, you've heard of him haven't you?"

"Britain's Golden Boy? Are you serious? I don't even know much about him. Isn't he like perfect?" I laughed. "Is he ugly? I never see pictures of him. God, is he ugly, is that why I've never seen pictures ? Fuck - what am I even saying? I'm not going through with this!" I shook my head.

I really shouldn't have been surprised she planned this whole thing. My mom lived on ruining my life.

"You'd have to kill me before I say I do." I spat out, my mind whirling.

"Holland," she started.

"No! Mom how did you even think of this idea?! Are you crazy?! This is my life, my future we're talking about. And who is this guy anyways?! Who agrees to these kinds of things?! This is the 21st fucking century! We have fucking robots now! The iPhone 6+ is out and we're still doing this shit? Is this a joke?! Are you kidding m-"

"Holland!" She put a hand up. She sighed, calming herself down. "It's already arranged. There's nothing to stop this. Your antics have led me to this. This will do you good! And, people do arrange marriages all the time! I'm sure you'll grow to love him. It's just a small bump in the road. And BESIDES, Liam is a nice guy. It's going to be fine, honey, all right?" she said, reaching over to grab my hand, as if she was making amends.

I shied away from her.

"You have got to be kidding me, this is a fucking joke. Everyone in this goddamn house is a fucking joke," I hissed.

I got up, stalking out of the door.

"Holland!" my mom called.

"Fuck you, Mum!"

I slammed the front door behind me and took a deep breath.

Oh god, I need a drink.

————————————————————————————-

Well hey guys! SO I KNOW I SAID I'D PUT THIS ON HIATUS, BUT SO MANY PEOPLE WERE REQUESTING A NEW CHAPTER. THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT OH WELL.YOU GET WHAT YA GET.

I need 5 comments and 5 VOTES TO POST BYE.

xx