Chapter 1: Stolen

I was walking around Target, waiting for my mom to come out of the dressing room. She was buying new maternity clothes. For some reason she thought it was a good idea to get pregnant at 45. I'm going to be 15 years older than my little brother or sister.
Anyway, I'm walking around and I see this really cool phone case. It fits on my iPhone 5c but it was $25. My mom would never pay for that and I didn't bring my money with me. So, I did what any sensible person would do, I stuck it in my pants. Luckily I was wearing a big shirt so you can't really see the outline of the case.
My mom came out with her choices, and we were off. While we were checking out, my cashier was smiling at me. I couldn't tell if he was flirting or if he was just doing his job. He had cute flippy blonde hair, and blue blue eyes.
I smiled back. He's cute, I might as well flirt.
We were on our way out the door, when the alarm when off. THE ALARM WENT OFF. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE PHONE CASE. OF COURSE ITS GOING TO HAVE A SENSOR.
And guess who was approaching me with a concerned and confused look on his face. The cute cashier.
"You need to come with me." He said in a stern voice. He looked so disappointed in me. I didn't even know the guy but my heart hurt at his look.
He brought me to an employee break room and gave me a pat down. He found the case, but when he reached in my pants to get it, his hand lingered there a tad too long.
He looked at the case, "this is a pretty cool case. I would've taken it too." He said with a smirk. "I'll let you go this time, but on one condition."
"What?" I ask.
"You let me take you on a date. I'm Alex."