Clover Kingdom

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I was sitting on Ban's Lap, while we both were on my Pillow that was floating, I cuddle into Ban's chest who was petting my hair. My Pillow was floating to a nearby kingdom. "Ban Look! I think that's the clover kingdom!" I said pointing at the large kingdom. "Ban?" I question looking at him, Looks like he fell asleep...Awe he's so cute! I began to poke both of his cheeks, "Aw so cute!" I gushed out.

Ban opened his eyes giving me a sleepy stare, While pulling my waist closer to him. "Mine~" He mumbled in my ear rubbing his face against my own. I let out a small giggle. While looking up ahead at the Clover kingdom, Almost there.

Ban let out a yawn while stretching his arms, I gently get out of his lap standing on the flying pillow. Ban grabbed on both of my thighs, "Careful, I don't want you falling on me." I smiled when he said that, I turned around looking at him, "Don't worry, I do this a lot."

I spread my arms out while the wind blew through my silky soft hair, I take a deep breath of the fresh air. The skin near my shoulder blades begins to slightly rip, my wings making there way out of my back. I spread my giant F/c wings.

≪No one's Pov ≫

Ban stared in awe, While smiling, if anything, he was happy he met Y/n, and he planned to make Y/n His.

As they seemingly got closer to the clover kingdom they finally realized how huge it truly was, in the distance, it looked small as a pebble. "Magnificent!" Y/n yelled loudly into the air. Retracting her wings into her back.

The F/c pillow floated into town Y/n sitting back down in Ban's lap not wanting to fall. Ban watched as they passed glorious shopped seemingly for nobles and watching some commoner getting harshly yelled and beaten by nobles. Y/n's eyes sadden at the sight while holding her chest close to her heart.

Y/n's Pillow floated in the air some people turning their heads and others going about there day. Y/n gulped down her saliva seeing a Noble male about to hit a young child. Y/n growled at the sight while jumping onto her Spirit Spear Chastiefol.

Y/n's Golden Spirit Spear Chastiefo Was pointing at the man while hovering in the air, The nobleman gawked at Y/n, "Pathetic! Do you honestly think you can harm a child?! What kind of man are you?" Y/n said with rage and sass in her voice.

The Nobleman said nothing to scared of the petite H/c haired girl in front of him, The man surely didn't want to die. "Not going to say anything...Tsk, figures. Out of my sight before I hurt you, Or worse. Kill." Y/n growled watching the Noble scurrying away in pure fright.

Y/n front flipped off her Chastiefo while holding a hand out to the small commoner child. The girl seemed to be in a torn and dirty dressed at one time might have been cute, There were chains on the girl's arms and legs. And a Giant red bow in the Girl's hair.

Y/n gasp was this a servant or a salve? The girl also had these amazing horns on her head. The young girl dropped to her knees in front of Y/n, The girl's blonde hair covering her face.
(picture is of the girl)

"Thank you so much Miss, Please allow me to be your maid as a thank you from freeing me from the nasty nobleman's grips." The girl's voice had a pleading tone in it. Y/n looked down at the girl and shook her head. "I'm not looking for any maids at the time bein-"

The girl's eyes filled when tears, "Please ma'am I have nowhere else to go- please allow this dirty good for nothing servant to serve you!" The young girl cried out clutching onto Y/n's dress. Y/n gave Ban a warry look while patting the girl's head, "E-Er, fine just get off the floor and stop crying..." Y/n mumbled loudly.

The girl jumped in joy while hugging Y/n's waist, "Oh- uhm let go please- how about you tell me your name?" Y/n quickly tried to change the subject.

"Do you really want to know a lowly servant girl's name such as myself?" The girl's golden eyes brighten while speaking, "My name is Sakura Blossom!"

Y/n stopped before thinking, 'So her first name is the same as her last?' Y/n quickly shook her head "Nice to meet You Sakura! I am Y/n! The Crow sin of death."